Sunglow boa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffcoat

Reaction score
This is one of Vince's boas from his collection. Pictures do not do this guy justice

e5epa3aq.jpg

udehe4ys.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

No, you can't. Remember all your previous threads and questions about exotics? No one said they have one in Australia...

Great colours! And his tail patten is awesome! Such a cutie I wish we could have them in Australia!

He might be visiting the USA but normally he lives in Perth. Im not sure what Snow was inferring but it does show that anyone can grab a pic off the Internet and claim 'look what I have' ( not suggesting that is what the OP has done )

sunglow boas are cooly cool thanks for sharing 8)
also may i ask what "strain/line" it is etc lipstick,sharp

My sunglow is in Vienna at a reptile expo I went too last year....

europe 6928.jpgeurope 6957.jpgeurope 6950.jpgeurope 6923.jpgeurope 6931.jpgeurope 6960.jpgeurope 6927.jpgeurope 6971.jpgeurope 6974.jpg Thousand more pictures... but you get the idea... The hard part is getting them back ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are my question was a rhetorical question ,I already knew the answer,. Great looking snake though.

Ooh I love sunglows! A few friends of mine have a pair in America called Bonnie & Clyde! They are absolutely stunning :D I lpove yours <3

My local hospital is like an exotic pet shop cobras, corns, boas, camellions and anything else you can think of. they got it.

What are you talking about they are glorious snake not ugly.:p

Last edited:
I made a spelling mistake. I meant to say glorious instead of glory's ,you may have noticed I did correct myself, now back to the sunglow boa ,fantastic snake good colours and patterns.:D

I made a spelling mistake. I meant to say glorious instead of glory's ,you may have noticed I did correct myself, now back to the sunglow boa ,fantastic snake good colours and patterns.:D

Also it needs an a... " they are glorious snake not ugly". It should read: "they are a glorious snake, they are not ugly".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back