Should be a successful 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR OF THE SNAKE! BRING IT ON!!!!!! And guess what? The first day of Year Of The Snake is my little Jasper's 1st Birthday!!!! 1/1/2013. That has to be a good sign, right? She is my lucky charm :D

YEAR OF THE SNAKE! BRING IT ON!!!!!! And guess what? The first day of Year Of The Snake is my little Jasper's 1st Birthday!!!! 1/1/2013. That has to be a good sign, right? She is my lucky charm :D

Well that is false... The chinese new year doesnt start on the 1/1/2013.... duh!

I think I'm a rat, anyhow.

Please don't eat me, guys !

Awh :( Come on guys, don't wreck my fun! She is still a Australian New Years Baby! Can't take that away from her :p

I'm apparently a pig or a dog. It's conflicting in 83 . Either way I'd prefer a snake......

I'm a snake :) would rather be a tiger though (don't tell those APS people)

Google 'Chinese calendar animal dd/mm/yyyy' that should give you your animal :)
Some people get it wrong as they forget that the years are not the same as ours. I worked with a guy that got the wrong symbol tattoo'd on him. It was hilarious when we worked out he was a rabbit and had the wrong symbol. Love internet on our phones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back