Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilbra pythons well said might i say
With new plans that gavin has instore it may become a heap easier to spend time out there cause there is something on the horizon atm dont you worry
I myself will hope to be spending some serious time on this myself in the future
I will put myself on the podium and say this project will succeed, with time, persistence and a herpers will

Fly Austin Stevens in, he seems to find everything and anything, no problem :)

Fly Austin Stevens in, he seems to find everything and anything, no problem :)

He would ask to borrow Gavins for the filming session and do it within 10 km of the cbd but do a fly over of escarpment in Arnhem land and dropping him off

Personally I think asking people to pay for you to go herping is a joke, no matter what the expense.. Plenty of people have found them, and some with little effort, but that aside, if people are willing to put up some money to help Gavin, or to take the risk of maybe one day owning a few Oens, then thats between them and Gavin, and good on them both... getting these giant pythons in the hobby will be great! but I look forward to seeing how fast they pop up OS :)

yes plenty of people have found them
But permits to collect these animals cannot be obtained for those areas
That is why he must go where he goes to get them in a small selected area that he chose where he could

I'd like to hear abit more from the people who have been on one of these paid expeditions e.g how did you go about looking for them ,collectively or individually, what was the moon phase, barametric pressure and temperature, what time did you start and finish etc.

Pilbra pythons
I could go into depth on here but I could not explain it well enough
A conversation over the phone would be much easier
When I return home from holidays tomorrow I would be more than happy to talk
Pm me if you want to
Cheers

I'm sure there is people in the world that have risked more than $15K on worse odds of return.

What ever happened to the pair described in keeping and breeding australian pythons book it also pictures a captive one i think in a territory wildlife park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back