Should be a successful 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm a rat, anyhow.

Please don't eat me, guys !

Splinter?

splinter.jpg

Dirty Rat!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

No surprise that I'm a DRAGON!
"Full of vitality and enthusiasm, Dragons are popular individuals, despite being seen as foolhardy or "big-mouthed" at times. They are intelligent, gifted perfectionists that are demanding of others. Their intolerance usually causes a stir, but Dragons enjoy attracting attention, and prefer demanding situations to everyday rountines. To Dragons, rules and regulations are made only for others. They live, act, and think big, but their pride and self-confidence can prevent them from accepting help when they need it the most. Self-reliant and sufficient, they can survive without close relationships, but are energized with companions that share their wavelength."

i'm a tiger, my daughter is a rabbit and my hubby a snake. and we know who is at the top of the food chain in this family lol always the tiger

ROFL Snowman, that is you all day everyday.
As for your 'you dirty Rat' comment here's some enlightening facts for you.

"Rats are very lively and need a lot of mental and physical stimulation. They can be calm and perceptive, but sometimes their brains can cause a mental restlessness, tempting them to take on too much, only to discover they are unable to meet their commitments. Rats are blessed with one of the best intellects going. Add to their intelligence a curiosity and a bright imagination, and they seem as sharp as a needle."
- how true, my brain rarely shuts down, it drives me nuts!

Does anyone else see themselves in their Chinese animal?

Oooo apparently im a fire tiger
FIRE TIGER Horoscope
Feb 9, 1986 to Jan 28 1987

Tiger*people are sympathetic, kind, emotional, and sensitive. At movies, they can cry their eyes out! Despite their kindness, they can be extremely short-tempered. The rage of Tigers is terrible to behold but it also gives them the adrenaline needed for the sublimest of bravery. The Tiger is also a deep thinker and can make the most astonishing intellectual connections, with great mental agility. On the negative side, they tend to be suspicious and a bit self-centered, OK selfish, and indecisive. Above everything, however, the Tiger stands as a supreme emblem of protection over human life, admirable always.

Last edited:
Dirty Rat!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

No surprise that I'm a DRAGON!
"Full of vitality and enthusiasm, Dragons are popular individuals, despite being seen as foolhardy or "big-mouthed" at times. They are intelligent, gifted perfectionists that are demanding of others. Their intolerance usually causes a stir, but Dragons enjoy attracting attention, and prefer demanding situations to everyday rountines. To Dragons, rules and regulations are made only for others. They live, act, and think big, but their pride and self-confidence can prevent them from accepting help when they need it the most. Self-reliant and sufficient, they can survive without close relationships, but are energized with companions that share their wavelength."

Omg so u!! u big mouth pot stirring old dragon

Cathy

I'm a Earth Monkey and my partner is a Fire Snake,has been a interesting life

ROFL Snowman, that is you all day everyday.
As for your 'you dirty Rat' comment here's some enlightening facts for you.

"Rats are very lively and need a lot of mental and physical stimulation. They can be calm and perceptive, but sometimes their brains can cause a mental restlessness, tempting them to take on too much, only to discover they are unable to meet their commitments. Rats are blessed with one of the best intellects going. Add to their intelligence a curiosity and a bright imagination, and they seem as sharp as a needle."
- how true, my brain rarely shuts down, it drives me nuts!

Does anyone else see themselves in their Chinese animal?

My wife is a Rat too. It's the highest compatable mix dragon and rat at 95%
Chinese Dragon and Rat make one of the best combination’s ever. They thrive on each others’ energy and will do all they can to make their relationship special. In this pairing, Dragon often takes center stage, leaving Rat to orchestrate the rest. Both partners are generally happy with this arrangement. Both will work for success, happiness and prosperity together

My wife is a Rat too. It's the highest compatable mix dragon and rat at 95%
Chinese Dragon and Rat make one of the best combination’s ever. They thrive on each others’ energy and will do all they can to make their relationship special. In this pairing, Dragon often takes center stage, leaving Rat to orchestrate the rest. Both partners are generally happy with this arrangement. Both will work for success, happiness and prosperity together

Explains why we have a love hate relationship doesn't it ! I'm you long distance wife ! ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back