Tourist eaten by python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamalicious

Reaction score
Two tourists from the Czech republic are visiting New York. At the zoo, one leans forward, trying to get real close to the pythons. He falls down into the enclosure and is quickly swallowed whole.
Panicking, the other guy runs up to a caretaker and cries out for help. The caretaker asks him: "Which of these pythons ate your friend, the male or the female one?"
"That one! That one!", exclaims the Czech, pointing at the male snake, bloated with its stomach full. The caretaker runs up behind the satiated snake, cuts it open and pulls out ... a feeder pig.
"Oh no, it must have been the other one", yells the tourist. So the keeper cuts open the female snake, and sure enough, out comes the tourist.
In the end, the tourist could be revived, and miraculously, both snakes managed to live through the events, but there's still a lesson to be learned here: Never trust someone who tells you the Czech is in the male.

6 HAHAHA awesome snake laugh laughing humor funny LOL smile amazing amazon andy mcparrot.jpg

wow thats crazy
lol well at least he can say he has been inside a snake l

Czech in the male, cheque in the mail. Just incase some one was confused haha

Last edited:
You're too right mate, But im on holiday in Canada at the moment so its the middle of the night and my brain isnt working at full capacity haha, my mistake

Actual it would be cheque seeing as you're in Australia... but thanks for clearing up the confusion Mrherp :)

It's a joke, Never trust someone who says the cheque (as in payment) is in the mail (as in postal service).

at first i thought it was legit, till the end, entertaining, though i do kinda feel a little foolish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back