Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
care to elaborate?

In three words? :lol:

My hitch for work will be finished, 5 days off before doing another couple of weeks. Also hopefully last time (hopefully) on this project, it's a complete mind .... of incompetence and I'm going to hope it's over for good.

Thanks for asking.

Awww why's that?

he's not working ( at the moment)
wanting me to work fulltime
i gotta baby
he is lazy

i can't trust him with my child, he is hopless. everytime i have left him with her she falls or gets into things he leaves on the floor e.g fishing hooks, cans of drink. she is 20 months old. or she gets out the front door and is walking up the road and he doesn't even know were she is. MEN absolutly hopless.

i gotta baby
he is lazy

i can't trust him with my child, he is hopless. everytime i have left him with her she falls or gets into things he leaves on the floor e.g fishing hooks, cans of drink. she is 20 months old. or she gets out the front door and is walking up the road and he doesn't even know were she is. MEN absolutly hopless.
holy dooley thats bad
hope he picks up his act or he misses out :/
im a single mum but i have alot of family support but yeah if u ever need a winge you can pm me :)

- - - Updated - - -

today's the day !!!!!!!

i gotta baby
he is lazy

Thats rubbish.....
Ill lend and ear too.... tell him to change or pack......

- - - Updated - - -

holy dooley thats bad
hope he picks up his act or he misses out :/
im a single mum but i have alot of family support but yeah if u ever need a winge you can pm me :)
!!!
Diitto but im not a single mum ;)

i gotta baby
he is lazy

get rid of him!!! if you cant trust your child with someone, you cant trust your heart with them. xxxx

i gotta baby
he is lazy

Don't give him
A second chance
You and miniperson
Should go-it alone.

Seriously though Saintanger...... don't hesitate sweetie, you and your little one deserve the absolute best. Being a sole parent can sometimes be easier especially if this is all he has to offer.
No all men are hopeless..... and quite a lot of women are not great parents either. Try not to judge all because of the one.

on the piss (same as the last 1000+ days) nothing changes lol:lol:

hes finally here :)

Cathy

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358855068544.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358855068544.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 126
FULL-TIME single dad!
Not new news but going from the posts yesterday thought I'd put it out there to show were not all the same, women can be just as bad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back