Ninja 300...its arrived!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well I am the stoked owner of a brand new Ninja 300 :p
Pity its pouring down at the moment but meh what can you do. Have done a whooping 18km today :)
Quick tiny review. Smooth gearing, very happy, excellent handling, very comfortable bike, have only ridden it to 6000rpm and it still gets there quick enough haha
Love it love it love it!

Whats everyone else Riding ;)

Attachments

• SAM_1513.jpg
    SAM_1513.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 216
  • SAM_1514.jpg
    SAM_1514.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 173
  • SAM_1515.jpg
    SAM_1515.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 203
  • SAM_1516.jpg
    SAM_1516.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 280
  • SAM_1518.jpg
    SAM_1518.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
:shock: Can I have it?
Awesome, should get a viper decal on the side :D

Gotta wait another 500k and till its nice and dry :p

Awsome looking bike, ride the wheels off it

- - - Updated - - -

It was a fight to get it :p Not letting go just yet haha
I dont' want to put anything on it yet, its too pretty to sticker just yet haha

:shock: Can I have it?
Awesome, should get a viper decal on the side :D

I ride a 2010 CBR600RR

Dont get sucked in with the 'green tyre' bull... no tyre manufacturer uses release agent these days. Start hooking in mate ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ride a 2010 CBR600RR

Dont get sucked in with the 'green tyre' bull... no tyre manufacturer uses release agent these days. Start hooking in mate ;)

Green tyre...as in needs to be worn in before thrashing it :p ???

Last edited by a moderator:
I always love the story regarding Kawasakis and that colour green. It was considered a bad luck colour for the Japanese, but they went ahead and painted their bikes in that colour anyway. I think they look awesome! Definitely not a bad luck story for Kawasaki! :D

(Ps: I can't be bothered Googling the story behind it, but I'm sure others will save my fingers from doing all the walking :lol:)

Hahahaha I will look it up oneday :p
Maybe tomorrow whilst I am stuck inside with the rain pouring down in my playground :(

Glad to see its arrived for ya! Just remember to take it easy, to many idiots on the road!!

Have a look, Kawasaki manufacturing are one of the biggest manufacturing businesses in the world, you may not know it but you may use one of their products everyday, I have a KX250 my son has a KX60 and I also have a Kawasaki jet ski, love the Kawasaki
just found this, Kawasaki Heavy Industries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hope I am allowed to post a wiki link

Last edited:
I got bored :D

Here: LIME GREEN - Symbol of Challenge

Daytona 1968

The story of this special colour began at Daytona in 1968. The paddock was buzzing. Kawasaki had just rolled out their A1R racer – and it was painted a scandalous shade of green. At the time, racing was very superstitious, and green – considered extremely unlucky – was a colour everyone avoided. By deliberately choosing to use Lime Green, Kawasaki announced to the world that conventional thinking would not be a barrier to the pursuit of new challenges.

Kawasaki's history is a history of challenges. The Tandem Twin engine, monocoque frame, Uni-Trak suspension... Such technological advancements were all achieved by resolutely exploring avenues that would give others pause – and all became weapons in our challenge for victory. In this Kawasaki has been constant. Not content in the comfort of convention, unafraid of failure, we have forged ahead, creating our own path. Pushing forward while remaining true to our convictions has been Kawasaki's ongoing mission and is our unchanging value.

Proudly cloaked in Lime Green, Kawasaki racers continue this challenge today.

Here's couple pics of me new addition ready for eastern creek track days
thumbup.gif
and a couple pics of me (when i was younger) on Track days in the UK on my VFR400RR (used to love beating them R1's )
lol.gif

Ps..the mrs and my son r thinking of getting one of them 300's...so all ya input would be appreciated.
Thanks
Pete
8419377994_66cb6e3d07.jpg

8419381278_8c9c3ff4ef.jpg

8418283095_af3c1ac07b.jpg

8418282723_b25ba6198f.jpg

whistling2.gif
whistling2.gif
whistling2.gif
victory.gif

Love it. That's an awesome back story to an awesome motor bike :p I think the weather has calmed down....praying so that tomorrow I can go for a ride :)

- - - Updated - - -

Love it. That's an awesome back story to an awesome motor bike :p I think the weather has calmed down....praying so that tomorrow I can go for a ride :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hiya Pete :)

Mate personally my experience with road bikes is limited to a few however this one is incredible. Extremely easy to ride, change gears, steer etc etc. It's a very smooth and comfortable feeling and has a changed seating posture to allow greater comfort for.longer distances. It still has plenty of balls (I'm 94kg...so not light) and it moves well with me riding it. If there is anything particular you would like to know let me know :)

- - - Updated - - -

P.s love the carbon exhaust. I will look at getting one down the track...and a few other things too :)

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to see its arrived for ya! Just remember to take it easy, to many idiots on the road!!

Thanks mate :) yeah I have seen to many toss pots on the road and already they tailgate in bad weather when I'm on the bike.....

nice one Skel, you should come for a ride down this way.... I am on the Blackall Ranges motorcycle speedway circuit ;)

I neeed to get out your way Murray :) some good curves out there? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Omg talk about sexy !!!!!!! Should get some scales shadow airbrushed over some of the green ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Haha I might do that eventually actually...like lizard scales or something :p but for now will keep it as it is :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hot bike mate!
Unfortunately I don't ride but that bike looks a top purchase.

Get into it :) (when you are old enough) so much more freedom than a car and you are (hopefully) so much more aware. Having a bike has opened my eyes to the vast amount of wan _ _ _ _ on the road.

- - - Updated - - -

I ride a Harley v rod turbo I have a pic in my profile

holy!!!!!!! Couldn't see it in a large picture but very nice. Must have a bit of power if its a turbo!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Have a look, Kawasaki manufacturing are one of the biggest manufacturing businesses in the world, you may not know it but you may use one of their products everyday, I have a KX250 my son has a KX60 and I also have a Kawasaki jet ski, love the Kawasaki
just found this, Kawasaki Heavy Industries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hope I am allowed to post a wiki link

Daaaam checked out that link...total assests.....1.3 Trillion hahaha thats a decent size!

Very nice!!! Always loved the ninja's, and love that green. Usually green isn't a colour I like either, but this is just the right shade :D

I went for a nice ride on my V Star 650 Classic on the Great Ocean Road to Lorne yesterday, I live in Grovedale so the GOR isn't far from me. I feel pretty lucky to live so close to the best motorcycling road in the country! Recently had Vance and Hines Short Shots put on too, check out the sound difference:

Stock:
V Star 650 stock pipes sound check - YouTube

Short Shots:
V Star 650 Vance & Hines Short Shots sound check - YouTube

Attachments

• GOR14.jpg
    GOR14.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Beast.jpg
    Beast.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Beast2.jpg