Not to alarm anyone....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close up photos of the trunk?
There was nothing of note on the trunk that I could see in the dusk, but being an ironbark that doesn't really surprise me, they aren't really the sort of tree that scratches easily unless you have an axe in hand. To be honest I was more concerned about finishing getting the spotlight set up and continuing the hunt, dusk is the pay-dirt for pigs :lol:

On other properties I'd say yes, but probably not this one. The owner does bait, but he's very specific about what he uses and doesn't shoot roos. I actually thought it likely that it was a shot 'pest' that was tree'd to prevent interfering with a the baiting program, but he's the sort of person that shoots cats and rehabs roos, so that's unlikely. It doesn't rule out the local bogans being funny, but it's not exactly the sort of property you go poaching on, too far out with too little potential, and it's not the sort of place you can 'accidentally' find your way on to which is always the excuse when we bust people on land that isn't theirs. I would be very surprised if there wasn't a logical explanation for this one I just haven't found it yet.

Perhaps it was clinging to a Qantas jet and fell?

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps it was clinging to a Qantas jet and fell?

if you were in the Blue Mountains it would be a closed case .

Big Black Pussycat :lol:

Funny that his gf wanted to continue on and he pulled the pin :lol:

Probably just an immature Slenderman waving its arms about.

Most of your responses are not even remotely serious. Its plain to see what did this, haven't you all been watching the news? Its clearly the work of a shark!

As I said in the original post, it gave me more of a laugh then anything, it's just not a serious enough topic for me. Every time I go shooting something out of sorts happens, I've given up reasoning with nature, it just does its own thing regardless of my attempts at logic :)

Thats obviously not something you see every day. If I saw that here Id be looking for more sign of anything, feline or boganesqe.

I might be a simple soul but the curiosity would just about kill me :) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back