Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These all seem pretty macarbe, so i thought it would be good to loighten the mood ;)
2442_54689321685_594956685_1610392_397957_n.jpg

Some of these photos are amazing. I hate seeing animals hit on the road. It generally is not to hard to slow down and wait or chase them off. It was only a few days ago that some idiot nearly hit me as I tried to chase a snake off the road. ********s swerved at it and killed it.

Surely there is a place we can report behavior like this. I love taking my snakes out with us, most people start of with "Only good snake is a dead snake" but after 10 minutes with them they change their tunes.

Thought I would drag up an old thread.
Found this guy outside work this morning. Would love to keep one of these one day.View attachment 280017

Last edited:
this is the first time i have looked at a 14 page thread from start to finish. it is a real shame seeing all those dead reptiles but it happens, thing i noticed about 99% of them is how many times they must have been run over to cause those injuries. People must really hate reptiles to be running over dead snakes.

IMG00243-20111022-1940.jpg

this guy jumped out in front of the skyline one night, had no way of avoiding him and its all trees on the left and oncoming traffic to the right. front number plate went flying, being a skyline i needed a new radiator, front bumper ect, poor thing got dragged under the car.

View attachment 280099

this guy jumped out in front of the skyline one night, had no way of avoiding him and its all trees on the left and oncoming traffic to the right. front number plate went flying, being a skyline i needed a new radiator, front bumper ect, poor thing got dragged under the car.

No pic of the damage on the skyline ?

nah, i was more interested in finding my number plate that went flying and hit the car behind us. i might have pics on hubbys phone but not sure if he took any.

who takes pics of dead stuff, you're all sick!
anyway here's a few.........

Attachments

• IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_6147.jpg
    IMG_6147.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7096.jpg
    IMG_7096.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_6051.jpg