Snake Catching Mobile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

$NaKe PiMp

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The New Snake Catching Subaru in Sydney Town
IMG_1463copy_zps37930881.jpg

and some of the usual suspects

IMG_0773copycopy_zps098bb4ea.jpg

Berkshire park Brown

IMG_1210copy.jpg

Cecil Hills Black

Wow thats the nicest RBB i have ever seen, even the nose looks red instead of brown........................................Ron

agree, thats the best looking RBB i have ever seen, very nice pic. absolutly stunning creature.

yes the lips are red,its funny ive been looking at RBB faces as i see alot of this species and they vary more than any other part of them.

Thanks there some good
examples of some of the common species I catch very regularly I'm also enjoying playing around with the camera

actually for entering large construction sites you do need an orange flashing light which i havent got yet

Lovely texty, thanks for sharing! I reckon with "Sydney Snake Catcher" plastered all over the Subie, you wont need a light:).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fantastic mate, ive just started my own catching and relocation business up here in central Queensland, not as flash as the subie but ive ordered a magnet for the side of the tilly!!! :D...
Unreal pictures, i caught an rather large blue phase tree snake this arvo i wish i had your skill with the camera, would have came up a treat!!!!!
thanks for sharing.

Thank you kind sir, what a great venture you have chosen in
Snake relocating and the variety of species you could encounter in
your area is very interesting .i will send you a link to my Snake catcher
FB page and we can network there about pro snake catching, I'm having
trouble posting link from my iPhone though have to do it from computer

Looking good, Rob. And love that texti pic.

So when are u coming to take me for a drive? lol
I can come catch RBBs with you

Love that brown! And nice car, should get a bit of attention :D

Generally when there's a brown snake involved you dont need anything if your willing to remove it for them lol

Damn! And I've just invested in a pink curly wig, red nose and some long squeaky boots!!

Nice Rob! I assume the car qualifies as a tax-deductible expense thanks to the advertising. The lights will just make it more fun. The snake pics are stunning. That is one of the most beautiful RBBs I've ever seen. Perhaps it is your superior photographic technique :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back