Does anyone get there frozen rodents delivered ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachie2261

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just checked out the site DOA rodents and after quickly weighing up how much money would be saved by using it. I was wondering if anyone else used them? And also how do the reptiles stay frozen?

Thanks
Lachie!

Just checked out the site DOA rodents and after quickly weighing up how much money would be saved by using it. I was wondering if anyone else used them? And also how do the reptiles stay frozen?

Thanks
Lachie!
Surely you wouldn't want reptiles to stay frozen.

when buying in bulk, foam Eski and the thermal mass from the rodents should be enough for a few hours.

Yes we all do
lol.gif

I live in the Hills and the packed my foam box with ice packs and insulation and they were still frozen after 2 days! I applaud Doa, you won't regret changing to them :D

do you mean rats or mice cause i don't think they sell frozen reptiles.
yer i pick mine up but i have heard to qld is fine

Oh awesome :) haha yes sorry frozen rodents :)

yeah I'll definately get some from there. Would save me a bucket load I've been paying 13 dollars for rats and 4 dollars for mice,

cheers heaps

Works out even cheaper if you find someone local who is also a herper and do a bulk order and split the costs..........................................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back