Tigersnake in the Beer Garden..Portsea Hotel

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Catcher Victoria

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Yesterday I was called to remove a snake from the

beer garden at the pub that Ive worked security for the last 7 years.

This is the 2nd time Ive been called to remove a tiger from here.

[video=youtube;Rxh5u4TZ8h0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxh5u4TZ8h0[/video]

aqq.jpg Cant let you in, youre legless mate.

port.jpg

How did you not make the snake tag that lady. She drove me crazy and I only watched the video.

Great video, I love how the butcher (or maybe he's the chef) came out for a squiz too.

one question I've always had in my mind, what's the chance of being bitten through the bag?

Great video, I love how the butcher (or maybe he's the chef) came out for a squiz too.

one question I've always had in my mind, what's the chance of being bitten through the bag?

Snakes can, will and do bite through bags. .

Put your face up against some calico on a sunny day, you can see through it and so can a snake.

The black calico is slightly less see through but dont worry, a snake will see your coming towards him through the bag.

The bags I make (and ill be selling them at the expo) have built in safety corners so you can grab a corner of the bag with out getting bitten

Oh yeah, that's the chef,

Last edited:
She felt sorry for the snake???
I felt sorry for the agapanthus!!! :shock: ;)

I bet that snake was glad to be away from the noise & people in the beer garden. The serenity of it's new home will be bliss :) How on earth could you concentrate with all the questions & comments? Good effort :)

bit more lively than most of ya tigers mate, must have had a skinfull and was upset about being evicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back