Found, pet snake. Rockdale NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

-Peter

As stated in the title.
PM me with the details and we'll see if its yours.

It might be a wild animal from 'any' captive species excaping in Sydney, breeding, produceing offspring (which you might have found) There's always that possibility. So it might not be someone's pet all..... But cheak for a name tag or legs to make sure it's not a lizard....google pics for comparision (I'm pretty sure you found a lizard and your mistaken it for a snake)

It might be a wild animal from 'any' captive species excaping in Sydney, breeding, produceing offspring (which you might have found) There's always that possibility. So it might not be someone's pet all..... But cheak for a name tag or legs to make sure it's not a lizard....google pics for comparision (I'm pretty sure you found a lizard and your mistaken it for a snake)

yeah, you got me.

While Im at it. Did someone leave a young lacey in a cupboard in an wardrobe in a unit in Artarmon. When they came to renovate 5 weeks afterwards thats what they found.

I take it that it isn't an exotic if you are looking for the owner.

Is that a humourous response?

Well that escalated quickly lol, I literally meant what makes you think it's a pet? Personality markers, location etc. Believe it or not it was intended as a harmless question....but apparently curiosity will kill the cat

Well that escalated quickly lol, I literally meant what makes you think it's a pet? Personality markers, location etc. Believe it or not it was intended as a harmless question....but apparently curiosity will kill the cat

Basically I am giving someone the opportunity to claim their lost property. I dont want to give indicators to the species. Personality traits would be symptomatic of its condition which is poor. This could indicate poor husbandry or having been on the slither for some time leaving it undernourished and dehydrated. I dont give details as I wish the owner to have every opportunity to provide their own information. Its rare but I occasionaly do get to return reptiles to their legitimate owners.
Sorry for misconstruing your question.

Basically I am giving someone the opportunity to claim their lost property. I dont want to give indicators to the species. Personality traits would be symptomatic of its condition which is poor. This could indicate poor husbandry or having been on the slither for some time leaving it undernourished and dehydrated. I dont give details as I wish the owner to have every opportunity to provide their own information. Its rare but I occasionaly do get to return reptiles to their legitimate owners.
Sorry for misconstruing your question.

Thanks :) I got my first snake a year a go, and have gotten two more since then so I realise I do have a lot to learn which is why I'm forever asking questions. Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back