Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't as impressed with the expo as last year. I arrived at 9:00 and left at 11:45. although I did pick up a breeding pair of thick tailed geckos. The thorny devil was awesome!

unfortunately I was quite unwell and couldn't make it, was there many monitors? very bummed was looking for boyds and monitors.
there were some baby boyds but I didn't see any adults, the thorny devil was not for sale

How much we're the thorny devils at the expo does anyone know
haha
I might be wrong but I wasn't aware they were on licence, prob just a display animal but I could be wrong.

Adam at Victoria reptiles has the one that was one display.
Jumped quite a few hoops to get it from what I hear.
All the best to them.

I picked a beautiful female albino Darwin, have got big plans for her. First time I had been and I enjoyed it. Sooooo wanted a GTP, sooooo couldn't afford it

Looks like everyone had a geat(or alright) time! Grogeous additions as well guys :D

Last edited:
I got two flat tyres and stuck in the bush today :lol: I was doing nothing much except slight conservation work diminishing the rabbit population :lol: I can't begin the say how disappointed I am :(

I was a little disappointed to be honest, I was hoping for a lot more variety in livestock, I was hoping to find a nice young lacie and/or some skinks. And bloody herpshop forgot the heatcords! Spewing! Now I have to remember to order them online BEFORE I need them.

Last edited:
Oh, and I was super annoyed we got charged $10 for parking, but the interwebs said it was $5 parking.

Were Minibeasts there selling crickets and mealworms again?

I got myself to gorgeous knob tail geckos, enclosure and few bits and bobs and have decided next time to bring wayyyy more cash so i dont have to leave and go to an atm

There was alot less this year... I was actually kind of dissapointed. I got there at 9:30 and left at 11:30.

I got a bhp, mice and alot of kritter krumble.

ate5u6up.jpg

JEALOUS!! gorgeous :D great job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back