Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baturb

Reaction score
show us all your MD's
heres some pics of bundy, my 10 month old

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 320
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 308
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 322
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 345
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 330
  • bundy.jpg
    bundy.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 340
I have a soft spot for the good old Murray Darling Python. I have seen a number up from around the QLD/SA border and they were nice looking animals, and I really like the silver SA ones, which are what I keep. I will always have a pair in my collection.
I am also looking at breeding more banded MD's rather than donuts. Heres some picks of some of mine, all SA bloodlines from around the Loxton area.

Attachments

• dueymale.jpg
    dueymale.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 313
  • md55sm.jpg
    md55sm.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 341
  • femalemd.jpg
    femalemd.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 313
Love the MD's, though I am biased, this is Monster- my introduction into the world of snakes ( got him in September last year) :)

exercising and stretch.jpg phpxhnqBfPM2.jpg

He's around 5 ft 4, and a real gentleman.

Attachments

• no bouncing!.jpg
    no bouncing!.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
The female that we just had a clutch to had just shed tonight so I took a couple of pics. I have some really nice animals from Jungles to Hypos to Caramels to RP Prossies to Albinos etc, and the high sliver SA Murray Darlings are up there with the best looking carpets without doubt.

Attachments

• 2013-02-13 17.47.15.jpg
    2013-02-13 17.47.15.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 281
  • femd1.jpg
    femd1.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 277
  • femd2.jpg
    femd2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 273
Some photo's of one of mine (Athena) at various stages of her life:
IMAG0319.jpgIMAG0360.jpgIMAG0423.jpgIMAG0422.jpg
Feeding on a Hopper, Sub-Adult, and Medium Adult Rat, plus just a normal photo.

She's around 13 months old, about 4 foot, and at least 600 grams.
She took one Medium Adult Rat on 5/2/12 and another on 9/2/12 (only because my Jungle didn't end up wanting it and I didn't want to waste a $10 Rat.)

Last edited:
They prefer a bit of height, so around 4 ft or taller, ..I've got mine in a 5x2x18" (long) enclosure, but I'm going to convert the cupboard it's on to make it a nice tall enclosure, so it will be about 4 and a half feet tall and 5 ft width by 18" deep.

Can u load piks from iphone i got couple nice md but dont have computer to upload

The female that we just had a clutch to had just shed tonight so I took a couple of pics. I have some really nice animals from Jungles to Hypos to Caramels to RP Prossies to Albinos etc, and the high sliver SA Murray Darlings are up there with the best looking carpets without doubt.
Wow absolute stunner, that's the sort of MD I am looking for at the moment.

Snake.jpgMalakai.JPG This is Malakai, my 9ish month old MD. He's absolutely gorgeous and I love him to bits!

At the moment he's in a click clack, but when he's put on some size he'll be moving into a bigger enclosure, which I will add pics of later.
Cheers guys, and amazing MD's everyone. One of the best snakes.

View attachment 282709View attachment 282710 This is Malakai, my 9ish month old MD. He's absolutely gorgeous and I love him to bits!

At the moment he's in a click clack, but when he's put on some size he'll be moving into a bigger enclosure, which I will add pics of later.
Cheers guys, and amazing MD's everyone. One of the best snakes.

Beautiful MD, he looks big in those pics, what's he eating now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back