Pretty proud Dad

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So my boy has just started High School this year, he got into a Performing Arts school for music.

He has his first "Presentation Night" coming up soon, and they're doing the song Wonderwall by Oasis.

Here's a small vid of him practising last night. Yeah, I know it's a pretty basic song, but for 12 years old I'm pretty happy with him.

[video=youtube;9eIkrt9Pwik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eIkrt9Pwik[/video]

Here he is enjoying his new amp he got for Christmas last year

Robbie_amp_zpsbdfe2448.jpg

Last edited:
Well done to him. If he is able to do that now just imagine what he will be like in a few years. Performing art schools are hard to get into so congrats to him for that as well. A proud dad moment for sure. Keep up the good work.

Well done to him. If he is able to do that now just imagine what he will be like in a few years. Performing art schools are hard to get into so congrats to him for that as well. A proud dad moment for sure. Keep up the good work.

Cheers Bec. It isn't his usual style of music (his audition was "Sweet Child O Mine") but he seems to have taken to it well.

He gets better all the time. It truly amazes me, and to think that he got interested in guitar from playing Guitar Hero on the Xbox !

He's sounds great Rob, I'm sure their performance is going to be amazing. Congratulations to him for being accepted into a performing arts school, as Bec said above, just imagine what he will be able to do in a few years time from what he is able to do now, a real little superstar :)

AWSUM ! good on him what a talented young boy :) lol my almost 2 yr old was bopping his head as he watched it with me. I hope he does well.

Other kids refer to our local "Performing Arts School" as "Poofs and Tarts"

Harsh....

good to see he is enjoying the old stuff too lol guns n roses are one of my faves along with metallica and others. Does he like Nirvana? lol they have some amazing tunes that im sure he would enjoy :D

Other kids refer to our local "Performing Arts School" as "Poofs and Tarts"

Harsh....

Yeah, his school could most likely wear the same tag, but that is a generalisation and certainly not indicative of the whole school body.

good to see he is enjoying the old stuff too lol guns n roses are one of my faves along with metallica and others. Does he like Nirvana? lol they have some amazing tunes that im sure he would enjoy :D

Not sure about Nirvana. He has found his love for the older bands via Guitar Hero. He's been listening to a lot of Avenged Sevenfold lately - A band I've never listened to.

nice amp O_O..

It's a beautiful amp. You can probably just make out his old amp (to the left) in the pic. The new amp makes one hell of a difference. :)

gotta be happy with that rob, i can see why your proud :)

Yeah Cheers. I might see if I can record the actual performance (when it happens) and upload that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back