Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varanoidea

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I used to own a 9ft Olive Python by the name of Oliver (creative, right? I was 11 at the time >.<) but recently I had to sell him due to family divorcing issues. :( I am 17 years old now and doing animal studies certificate 2 at Tafe and my dream is to be a keeper in the reptile division at a zoo. Since selling my olive I realise how much I miss keeping reptiles and I wish to get back into keeping smaller, more manageable species after I get my new licence. Looking forward to talking on the forums!

Regards,

Jesse

Welcome to the forum Jesse nice to have you here, I take it you like strategy games?.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Yes indeed I like the odd strategy game, what gave me away? And yes Ashtonfield near Greenhills. :)

I live next door to you, seriously though it was your user name that gave away the fact you were probably into strategy games,

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Well actually I really like the japanese culture which prompted me to use the username that I did :p both are right though! looking forward to contributing to topics around here :)

Yea I sure am haha you get some pretty interesting people going there

Hey Jesse and welcome to APS :)
It's great to hear that you are doing animal studies to be able to work in the reptile division at zoo's! What a dream that is :)
Do you have any specific ideas to what type of small python you would possibly get once you do get your new licence?
Em

Oh cool. :) small world eh. And I'm planning on getting some beardies or central netted dragons

Very small world. Welcome to aps shinkirouYui. You might find some beardies or central netted dragons at the Newcastle expo?

Is that the expo at the jockey club? I have gone in previous years and it was very rewarding. Not sure what month it is this year though, assuming it isnt the same.

Awesome thanks! That should be plenty of time to get an enclosure and all the lighting/heating sorted and ill probably buy one if they have hatclings available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back