ID this snake please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake01

Not so new Member
Reaction score
One off my friends bought this snake for a jungel carpet, is it one?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'd this snake please

Sorry for that, here it is

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 456
I'd this snake please

Thanx mate

I'd this snake please

So would I be correct in saying according to you guys this is definitely Morelia spilota cheynei?

So would I be correct in saying according to you guys this is definitely Morelia spilota cheynei?

Its not a clear picture, but judging by the presented coloration and patterning, yes, I think you could be confident in saying this was Morelia Spilota Cheynei - Jungle Carpet Python.

Actually it is Morelia spilota cheynei as suggested by the OP, not Morelia Spilota Cheynei...

Jamie

Don't worry too much SniperCap...if we wanted to get technical, it's not Morelia spilota cheynei, it's actually Morelia spilota cheynei. If you wanted to get even more technical, they aren't really even considered a valid subspecies so they're really just Morelia spilota variegata. But that's only if you wanted to be pedantic.

...If you wanted to get even more technical, they aren't really even considered a valid subspecies so they're really just Morelia spilota variegata. But that's only if you wanted to be pedantic.
It's just Morelia spilota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back