My New License

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varanoidea

Reaction score
Submitted an application for a new license online on the 27th February. Not sure how long it takes for me to be notified whether or not it's been accepted :?. Hopefully soon. Anyone like to share how long it took for them? I'm somewhat impatient :rolleyes:.

What state are you from?
Qld gets theirs immediately emailed to them, NSW took me around 4 weeks when I lived there.... Can't help with any other states...

Well my wife just got hers in the post today (all the paper work)
they actual gave her the number on Tuesday
but she did go down and filled out the paperwork in person and paid for it on Friday
what state you in ? I'm south Australia

Last edited:
I am in NSW and submitted mine electronically and paid online. My licence number was emailed to me within minutes, and the email with the licence conditions and PDF file of the licence itself arrived in my inbox a couple of hours later. Mine was submitted at night so am assuming it is an automated system that issues them.

That is odd. I just checked and the money hasn't been withdrawn from my account yet, I'll just have to wait a month or so and see what happens before contacting them I suppose.

I am in NSW and submitted mine electronically and paid online. My licence number was emailed to me within minutes, and the email with the licence conditions and PDF file of the licence itself arrived in my inbox a couple of hours later. Mine was submitted at night so am assuming it is an automated system that issues them.
Sounds like NSW is starting to catch up to the way us Queenslanders do it. Maybe the NSW football team will learn.hahaha

I don't follow footy so don't know, but at least your snakes don't get all out of whack by their daylight hours changing with Daylight Saving :lol:

I was quite surprised with my licence, although I did select that I wanted to use e-book - apparently if you do that they do not send you a book in the mail.

I wonder if I selected to use a book if it would all be manual and I would have had to wait for all of it to arrive including the licence?

Maybe thats whats happened to you Shinkirou Yui?

Same for me I'm also in NSW, I got my license emailed straight away. There is an email address on the environment and heritage site. You could just send an email asking your question and I'm sure you will get a reply. :)

I will probably give them until after SOFAR before I ring and see what's the go.

^ This haha I'm going to give shoot them an email or ring and see what's up.

When i applied for mine i did it via mail and it took 6 weeks to arrive. Ive also applied for a licence online and it was instant. I wouldnt bother emailing/calling them, ur licence probably wont arrive before the SOFAR expo no matter what u do. (unless u asked them to express post?) i dont know if they will.

That is odd. I just checked and the money hasn't been withdrawn from my account yet, I'll just have to wait a month or so and see what happens before contacting them I suppose.
Im from QLD, I did mine via the net ( applied and paid for ) and received an email within seconds of hitting the submit button with a PDF file of my licence.
I'd have a guess that cause the money hasn't left your account yet, then maybe as far as they are concerned you haven't paid for it yet!

Just emailed them asking, but I found a webpage on my account that displays my applications and apparently its status is 'Being Entered'. What does that mean? :shock:

Just emailed them asking, but I found a webpage on my account that displays my applications and apparently its status is 'Being Entered'. What does that mean? :shock:

There putting your information into the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back