Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
show us your reps or inverts or amphibians!
heres some of mine

My Bearded Dragon And His Tank!
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
My Eastern Water Skink And His Tank
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0017.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
My Stick Insect Tank
IMG_0009.jpg
The Frog Tank Could Not Find My Frogs So Dont Have A Picture
IMG_0010.jpg
My Leaf-Tailed Geckos and There Tank
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg
And My Fish
IMG_0016.jpg

I have a Flinders Ranges Scorpion and 2 Wolf Spiders but there babys and my camera could not pick them up!

cool lizards 8) i love the eastern water skinks...we have a few around here. nice set ups too :)

cool lizards 8) i love the eastern water skinks...we have a few around here. nice set ups too :)

cheers haha yea thinking about entering a comp for my setups might win a snake thats first prize but yea i my eastern water skink needs a new tank and i will be putting a water section in with some guppys and other fish and mabye get a female for him

just the pygmeys for the moment am getting some more soon though

Nice set up guys... Love your Beardy set up "dareptile boy...

Here's my baby water dragon enclosure... They are only 2 months old
4adeny6y.jpg

This is my Beardy enclosure who is 3 months old
qune7uru.jpg

raju5era.jpg

Outdoor frill neck enclosure... He's 5 years old...
nahy7ese.jpg

aqaqajaz.jpg

Nice set up guys... Love your Beardy set up "dareptile boy...

Here's my baby water dragon enclosure... They are only 2 months old
4adeny6y.jpg

This is my Beardy enclosure who is 3 months old
qune7uru.jpg

raju5era.jpg

Outdoor frill neck enclosure... He's 5 years old...
nahy7ese.jpg

aqaqajaz.jpg

love the reps mate and thanks nice water dragon tank to :D and is the last pic a frilled dragon?

I like your set up too BDkeeper.. Yes the last pic is my frilly.. U can also see him in his enclosure basking on the rock in the pic above him...

nice love the frilled necked lizard and if thats the frilled nekked in the last photo i like that one two

Yeah it's a universal background & my Beardy loves climbing it... Has effectively doubled the available floor space..

They have come out with some awesome designs...

Yeah it's a universal background & my Beardy loves climbing it... Has effectively doubled the available floor space..

They have come out with some awesome designs...

hah so true i just need to get some drift wood so my beardie can get ontop of its ledge and nice outdoor viv haha would love to have an outdoor viv and get some ridge tailed monitors

hah so true i just need to get some drift wood so my beardie can get ontop of its ledge and nice outdoor viv haha would love to have an outdoor viv and get some ridge tailed monitors

Yeah the Beardy loves the piece of dried grape vine & it matches the dessert type setting...

Thx.. Yeah i know right.. I've been reading alot about monitors on here.. They are pretty cool...

Yeah the Beardy loves the piece of dried grape vine & it matches the dessert type setting...

Thx.. Yeah i know right.. I've been reading alot about monitors on here.. They are pretty cool...
yea
how much was your frilly if you dont mind me asking

My boys rescued it from a cat as a baby... He lost a couple of toes in the ordeal & we applied for a reptile licence & were allowed to keep him... Gives plenty of attitude but is all a show... He loves the kids & is very happy to be handled...

They are not cheap as i have seen babies for sale for $300+

Lol it's funny you say that... Although I'm intrigued by snakes I'm not real interested in them & am far more fascinated by lizards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back