What a goose!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was funny as.... Makes all reptile lovers look like nutters but it was entertaining at 04:00am...

Haha, my dad showed me this the other day while he was on liveleak. He turned to me and said "I hope you aren't going to do this".

lol good old ucles lol its amazing how he catches some of those animals like when he catches that fox from a burrow lol

Well where can we see some of your videos guys^?

I initially thought he was deliberately parodying the ridiculous wildlife 'docos' which are popular these days. Perhaps not.

Still has me stuffed how he didn't get bitten??? :O What a nob of a way to handle elapids!

I initially thought he was deliberately parodying the ridiculous wildlife 'docos' which are popular these days. Perhaps not.
I think it's meant to be funny
I think he knows Steve Irwin (R.I.P) and Bear Grylls have made a bit of money and he has lots of $$$ signs in his eyes. Try to imitate these guys and hopefully get-rich-quick. Not for me, but good luck to him. Nothing ever compares to the originals. Did anyone see the rip-off of Man Vs. Wild called Man Woman Wild? How pathetic was that!!!

I think he knows Steve Irwin (R.I.P) and Bear Grylls have made a bit of money and he has lots of $$$ signs in his eyes. Try to imitate these guys and hopefully get-rich-quick. Not for me, but good luck to him. Nothing ever compares to the originals. Did anyone see the rip-off of Man Vs. Wild called Man Woman Wild? How pathetic was that!!!
Those guys are a joke too. The originals are people like Harry Butler , David Attenborough and Les Hiddins. I've never been able to watch the Irwin's or Grylls. They act far to over the top for my liking.

Next time, take some ferrets and leave the poor RBBS alone, Andrew!

Really responsible example to set for young guys who want to look cool to their mates and girlfriends... :facepalm:

Really responsible example to set for young guys who want to look cool to their mates and girlfriends... :facepalm:

Can't please everyone can you. The guy clearly loves wildlife and wants nothing but the best for animals. Good on him.
Anyone who is silly enough to do what he does without training either needs better parenting or deserves to get bitten as far as I'm concerned. My grandfather took me catching eastern diamond back rattlesnakes when I was a little kid. I listened when he told me to never try anything like.
Also lets get rid of moto gp and stuff cause people see them ride bikes fast and might try to impress their friends by doing the same. We can't have that in this nannie state can we?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back