Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who treat animals like this should be locked up in jail.
Those poor poor birds :(

Is that a black cockatoo in that cage with a sulphur?
It looks like its missing some feathers.
Those birds should be in an aviary and that floor needs a good clean! :(

i have writen on this forum before that i own a black cockatoo as well as a sulph crested and other birds, what a coincidence he puts up a pic of 2 birds that r the same species i own. in other words he is implying they are mine since he has been directly giving me a mouth full for a while.

i sold my black cockatoo last year as i got complaints to pull down my avery as it was to large.

Saintanger, who said it was yours ? & what do you mean 'fake pic'?

Whoever owns those Birds should be bloody disgusted with themselves!
How anyone can keep any animal in such inadequate conditions has me baffled.

hmm,. Strange the pics have since been deleted either someone following this thread or a HUGE coincidence?!

So where would he get the picture then?
Just interesting as not many people would own both species, admit to owning them then deny that the picture is of their animals. I don't know of any place in which he could find a picture like.

Pretty sure saintanger was just trying to get the message across that pet shops workers can be very uninformed. We all know this...

Not sure why you dipshits are picking apart her personal life? or even care at all?

So where would he get the picture then?
Just interesting as not many people would own both species, admit to owning them then deny that the picture is of their animals. I don't know of any place in which he could find a picture like.

dunno were he got it from as it aint my pic, the person i bought the black cockatoo off also owned sulph crested cockatoos, i don't care who owns what. and for a matter of fact alot of bird keepers keep different species.

maybe there his own birds or his mates, how the hell do i know.

i used to keep a corella and a galah together in the same cage..... i dont see what that big deal is? other than that pic shows 2 birds in a cage well and truely too small

sounds like you 2 guys have something personal against saint???? and no,i dont know the lady at all,just observing your behaviours

saintanger, I'm not going to delve into details, but there's a screenshot of that picture which is off a Facebook profile (believed to be your partners) and you have even commented on the picture in the screenshot...

It's a huge coincidence that the image was removed after it was surfaced here, so if they are your birds, I strongly suggest you stop pretending you provide clean enclosures the size of houses for all of your animals and get to work on providing adequate requirements for them. That picture is just horrible...

umm, i don't know what your talking about, i don't have pics of birds on my facebook. and neither does my partner.

and as i said i have averies.

i think someones got the wrong face book page.

yeah someone one on here does have a personal problem with me and the other is their mate.

I don't have a personal problem with you if you are talking about me. I am just saying there's a screenshot of a page believed to be your partners with that image on it. And that if it is your image, to set up a more suitable cage for them - for the animals sake. That's all.

no i was not refering to you, the key work is 'BELIEVED' to be. well it aint mine or my partners. the only bird i keep in a cage is my lorikeet. all my other birds are in an avery.

Wow , what a thread !!!!

How about the way those pet shops keep siamese fighting fish !!!!:rolleyes:

So sad that the actions of a few people who don't think before typing mean I have to close this thread.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back