Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my son keeps begging me for a tatt but i wont allow till he is 18 (he wont be 16 till september!) :rolleyes: lol they r cool and all however teenagers change their minds as fast as they change girl friends and i want him to be sure.
Omg you're completely right - don't let him do it! When I was 15 with my adult cousin as guardian I was about to get a huge D12 symbol tattooed on my shoulder because that rap group was apparently gonna be my life forever!! Thank god I chickened out!

My new tattoo. Got it today.
new tattoo.jpg

2amy9avu.jpg
hyha2e2a.jpg

New work done one Sheldon's portrait today. New bit is darker cos got the head done nearly 6 months ago but it will all be touched up at the end!!! Only another god knows how many sittings to go!!! He's finishing up down my ribs.

Thank Monty!! There is one on each shoulder for hubby and I and the big one in the middle of my chest with the heart is for tilly.

so I'm starting to suss out ideas for my next tattoo, I want to get a large rib piece done (yes yes I know ouch haha) I was wondering if anyone can recommend any tattoo forums where I can browse and get ideas and just browse in general...

so I'm starting to suss out ideas for my next tattoo, I want to get a large rib piece done (yes yes I know ouch haha) I was wondering if anyone can recommend any tattoo forums where I can browse and get ideas and just browse in general...

Ink Life in Williamstown on facebook.

I have 8 tatts currently no herp ones....yet but im working on that :p

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Thank Monty!! There is one on each shoulder for hubby and I and the big one in the middle of my chest with the heart is for tilly.

Lol when i seen you at Newcastle i was trying to suss out what the tat on your chest was without you thinking i was checking out your rack and thinking "hmmm just another dirty old man" tis a bit hard these days to work out how peeps are going to react in a situation like that, BTW all your tats look cool, would love to get 1 of a Python going from upper arm to upper arm across my shoulders but unfortunately 1 of the meds i have been on for the last 10 years thins my blood out tooooo much and it is toooo dangerous for me, so all i can do short of getting a Henna tat is just admire everyone elses..........................................Ron

Lol when i seen you at Newcastle i was trying to suss out what the tat on your chest was without you thinking i was checking out your rack and thinking "hmmm just another dirty old man" tis a bit hard these days to work out how peeps are going to react in a situation like that, BTW all your tats look cool, would love to get 1 of a Python going from upper arm to upper arm across my shoulders but unfortunately 1 of the meds i have been on for the last 10 years thins my blood out tooooo much and it is toooo dangerous for me, so all i can do short of getting a Henna tat is just admire everyone elses..........................................Ron

i'll post a pic for you later ron! it says forever in my heart. most of my tatts are for my family nowadays!

This one tickled just a bit :p.

Attachments

• WP_20130407_009.jpg
    WP_20130407_009.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 213
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back