Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a chef ?????.
vegans only just shade vego's , if its a dietry necessity i will do plenty to make them happy but if its just a personal choice i usually give them hell first and then a few easy (for me ) options

Sure that's all fine and dandy! But why would I be a Chef???

use the cat as a sponge to wash your ute! :lol:

lol i grew up on a farm and we greww our own meat lol use 2 help dad pluck the chickens, go rabbit hunting, and our home grown beef and lamb was delicious lol i love meat way better than tofu lol is that what its called....and as far as im concerned its caled a food chain 8)

lol julia g looks like a rat....that is all lol. I have seen religion n politic threads turn nasty fast lol so i wouldnt even go there lol.

She looks like a ferret more like it. Hmmm. Come to think of it....that's disrespectful to ferrets.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My partner is a mad richmond fan and it was his birthday. My floor is covered in rum and we now have a hole in the wall!

lol twas my b day 2day 2 ha ha IM THE BIG 33 :| - feeling old now and im annoyed because ive been smashed with an almighty head cold AND im pregnant so couldnt dull the pain with anything! lol as if been fat and having a baby using your bladder as a boxing bag isnt annoying enough :lol:
*sniff* sniff* achoo. I hope ur other half had a good day :)

Last edited:
people who spend all their time on the net picking on people just cause they have different views, don't like them and making stuff up about them.

i grew up a long time ago, and now am raising kids so i can't lower my self to their standards and set a bad example.

its sad wen my 16 year old brother who has add, adhd, dislexia, depression and hears voices in his head acts more normal them most people trolling the net.

i just smile and think karma will get you.

I hate anytime u call any kind of company the calls are answered by someone in Mumbai,and u can barely inderstand what the hell there saying or they reply with "im sorry sir but i cannot understand you" make my blood boil!!!!

Ok had my vent

people who spend all their time on the net picking on people just cause they have different views, don't like them and making stuff up about them.

i grew up a long time ago, and now am raising kids so i can't lower my self to their standards and set a bad example.

its sad wen my 16 year old brother who has add, adhd, dislexia, depression and hears voices in his head acts more normal them most people trolling the net.

i just smile and think karma will get you.
Screw karma, I hope a snake gets them!

or someone leaving a deposite on something thy have come and viewed, were ment to pick it up a week after and pay in full but after multiple messages and phone calls they wont answer or reply. they were ment to pick it up 3 days ago, so i am keeping the deposit and listing it for sale again.

a waste of a whole week on hold.

Ive been getting slammed pretty hard in a few forums
[not APS] recently but because everything is blocked for me I could never reply

Just had 3 separate people contact me to apologise
They had finally seen what was happening and investigated why it was happening
Truth was easy to find as soon as they loooked

So to the rest of the idiots out there supporting a scam
LOOK first before you open your traps and wallets too wide

Worked hard yesterday and today...... fishing tomorrow...... enclosure building on Monday...... sounds like a good weekend.

Forgot to add that I'm getting excited about receiving the Northern Diamond hatchy that I won soon.

Last edited:
Just bought some fish from the local petshop on Thursday.
Ones eyes have bulged out and died, covered in some sort of fungus.
The others are fine...
No wonder they were so cheap :mad:

or someone leaving a deposite on something thy have come and viewed, were ment to pick it up a week after and pay in full but after multiple messages and phone calls they wont answer or reply. they were ment to pick it up 3 days ago, so i am keeping the deposit and listing it for sale again.

a waste of a whole week on hold.

Isn't that how a deposit works???

When I was in my mid-20's I worked as a wardsman in a private hospital/nursing home. I had more respect & patience for the old folk that lived there than I did for the actual hospital staff.
Now, 20 odd years later, I'm living in a suburb that is populated by the rudest & most arrogant of old people I've ever come across...

This morning I'm sitting by myself at my local cafe, enjoying my breakfast & newspaper. This is my daily ritual, my zen-moment to begin the day.
Anyway this old couple comes by, pushing a trolley full of groceries. The old bloke then sits at my table whilst the old woman goes to the newsagency, metres away.
I glance at him, no big deal...he's just resting his legs waiting for his missus to come back...I continue eating & reading my paper.

Then she comes back with a newspaper & sits beside me...at my table. The table may have 4 chairs around it but it's only big enough for one newspaper, my plate & my juice.
The woman then commences to open her paper & lay it on top of mine & then the old guy calls a waiter over to order food for them.
This whole incident, in my mind, becomes a *** moment.
Within minutes, their food & coffees arrive & everything is dumped on top of my paper...I'm sitting there, staring with rage at them, wondering if this is a tv prank or something...
To my right is 3 EMPTY TABLES with a total of 12 chairs...ALL EMPTY.
My zen is gone...in the loudest, most peed-off voice I literally yell at them, "ARE YOU F-ING KIDDING ME!??!"
The cafe manager races over, recognises me,realises the strange situation that's gone down & politely asks the couple to take another table.

And for the next 20 minutes I take to finish my breakfast & paper, the couple are sitting next to me, muttering how rude I am.

I want to vent about the tool who tried to break in my back door at 11:30 at night. Yes i chased him off with my hunting knife, but at 5'6", I dont think I'm really that scary.
Had no idea what the plan was, but would just like to say, thank you for not taking anything.

Also, stupid house mates cat bought a rat home and mangled it on the back step. = Gross!

I want to vent about the tool who tried to break in my back door at 11:30 at night. Yes i chased him off with my hunting knife, but at 5'6", I dont think I'm really that scary.
Had no idea what the plan was, but would just like to say, thank you for not taking anything.

Also, stupid house mates cat bought a rat home and mangled it on the back step. = Gross!

I would suggest a good hunting knife more than compensates for a lack of height:).

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Males (sorry, I cannot call them men) who are 50+ and nearly 50 that behave like they are in kindegarten, they never seem to grow up :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back