Colouring on Albino Darwin's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Nik

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to owning snakes, my first snake is an Albino Darwin Carpet Python, I'v only had him for almost a week now his 3 months old and I'm keen to see the progress on the colouring as he gets older. I'm just curious on how many months till they start showing some yellow and white colouring. If use could post some photos and how old they are that'd be great.

Thanks,
Shay :)

There are entire threads with pictures like that. If you use the search function you should be able to find some although the pictures may have disappeared by now if they are older threads. Have a look while you are waiting for someone to answer your specific requests.

I looked through a few threads but there are heaps of threads s:
I'll have a look now, thanks :)

Keep trying different search terms until you find what you are after. Being a Friday night, many people will be busy so you may be waiting a while for photos.

Oh never mind I just seen the pictures in your next post :s
Love their colouring, how old is he/she?

he just turned 2, male. those pics were taken about 4 months ago, he is a bit small for his age as he is a fussy feeder. but last 2 months he has been feeding every week.

Really nice snake and I love the timber that Ess is on as well.

Ha ha, yea he was moving house and it was easier to leave him on there than try to extract him from his favourite bit of mangrove.

Ha ha, yea he was moving house and it was easier to leave him on there than try to extract him from his favourite bit of mangrove.
Is that a piece you found? I will have to check out the mangrove areas down this way.

he just turned 2, male. those pics were taken about 4 months ago, he is a bit small for his age as he is a fussy feeder. but last 2 months he has been feeding every week.
His a very beautiful snake.

Haha my snake always curls his tail around climbing mesh thingy each time we get him out :p

His a very beautiful snake.

Haha my snake always curls his tail around climbing mesh thingy each time we get him out :p
Most snakes try to anchor themselves where they are when you try to move them.

thanks, he is a great snake to own. yeah mine also grabs stuff in his enclosure to hold onto. half the time i have to bring his log or branch out with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back