Bumper stickers.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
on the back of utes/cars lol. I look at some and just laugh! passed a guy recently with A huge MILF HUNTER sticker on the back window of his ute :lol: i was like okay....THEN another of a pretty blonde lady (3 kids in the back) with a If your going to ride my A u could at least pull my hair :shock: lol each 2 their own i guess lol. I dont have one however most days the back window reads wash me or kailem is gay lol (brothers) :rolleyes: Im not really into the my family ones either but i do enjoy having a sticky at others :).

Do u have one? or have u seen any that make u smile?

One of my favourites, vegetarian= old tribal word for village idiot that cannot hunt or fish.

Kiwi ferns.. They are everywhere here. To me it says NZ is okay, but I'd rather live in Australia... BECAUSE AUSTRALIA IS THE BEST BLOODY PLACE IN THE WORLD!

Kiwi ferns.. They are everywhere here. To me it says NZ is okay, but I'd rather live in Australia... BECAUSE AUSTRALIA IS THE BEST BLOODY PLACE IN THE WORLD!

lol my hubby is a kiwi and whilst we don't have a fern or n e thing his brother has one on the back of his rodeo and I always tease him and say if its that bloody good go back! or at least put an aussie flag on the other side :lol:

Around my area there are a lot of Aussie kangaroos with the NZ fern as a tail , I guess saying they are NZ born Aussies.

Those My Family stickers are so annoying! I like the zombie version.

For 5 years I carried a sticker on the back of my ute saying... NO FAT CHICKS! I often witnessed laughing or looks of death piercing the back window and the occasional shout of abuse stating that I'm the cause of women with eating disorders... Most found it amusing... ohwell. I started working for more 'prestigious' clients and got told to remove it by my boss... Guh :)

For 5 years I carried a sticker on the back of my ute saying... NO FAT CHICKS! I often witnessed laughing or looks of death piercing the back window and the occasional shout of abuse stating that I'm the cause of women with eating disorders... Most found it amusing... ohwell. I started working for more 'prestigious' clients and got told to remove it by my boss... Guh :)

oh dear lol thats mean. I remember similar ones that read save a whale harpoon a fat chick so mean! but ah well u know what they say about u young fellas 'young dumb and full of - that stuff' lol always thinking with the wrong head! :lol:

I have always liked the one ' Yes I own this ute....and NO I will not help you move'.

I got one from Bali! Which got stolen off my girlfriends car!
" Show us your lips your mumma don't kiss "

yes wrong I know! :rolleyes:

lol i saw one funny 1 the other day
it was a sticker that said " my other ride is your mom"

Years ago I had one on my commodore that read 'the only good cat is a flat cat'. Next to the words was a cartoon pic of a squashed kitty. I copped abuse from an old lady one day, but told her that I wasn't really a pussy killer! I actually don't mind pussies, if they're well contained! ;-)

i dont have any bumper stickers on the rio,but i do have an APS sticker on the back window,getting very faded though,must be nearly time to take it off

A couple ones I've seen around here are:

I'm only speeding cos I really need to poop

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine "Nudists are the Nicest People "
My neighbours "lost your Cat check my tyres "

and i would like one with a stick family inside a python ,,, it was on the simsons were bart was eaten i think .

oh dear lol thats mean. I remember similar ones that read save a whale harpoon a fat chick so mean! but ah well u know what they say about u young fellas 'young dumb and full of - that stuff' lol always thinking with the wrong head! :lol:

lol HAHA! Well if he's a hit with the ladies he shouldn't be full of... That stuff :)

My favourite was on an old beat up holden panel van. It said... DON'T LAUGH! YOUR DAUGHTER MIGHT BE INSIDE... I also like the My family versus Ninja sticker....

Gas, Grass or . No one rides for free! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back