Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicycle riders :x

i dont mind them if they are doing the right thing and being safe , but i hate the ones who ride on the white line when they have at least 2m of empty space right next to them :x , why make cars move closer to on coming traffic for crying out loud

but the ones that annoy me even more , are the ones who ride on the freaking road when the council have gone through all that trouble and money to make THEM a bike path :evil:, use it for gods sake ticks me off no end

so you MR bike rider all high and mighty in your lycro suit , get on the bike path and out of my road :evil:

and ive told plenty of them off when they do it where i live as there a bike path right next to them that no one uses , next day there back on the road :evil:

bicycle riders :x

i dont mind them if they are doing the right thing and being safe , but i hate the ones who ride on the white line when they have at least 2m of empty space right next to them :x , why make cars move closer to on coming traffic for crying out loud

but the ones that annoy me even more , are the ones who ride on the freaking road when the council have gone through all that trouble and money to make THEM a bike path :evil:, use it for gods sake ticks me off no end

so you MR bike rider all high and mighty in your lycro suit , get on the bike path and out of my road :evil:

and ive told plenty of them off when they do it where i live as there a bike path right next to them that no one uses , next day there back on the road :evil:

and there the 1st to cry if they get knocked off by a car lol. I agree Thomassssss

I think if one of those bike riders really annoyed you that you may just "accidentally" bump one off his bike with your car.

no i wouldnt.....in all honesty thats attempted murder! and nasty. not something i would even think about doing infact the more they annoy me the further away from them i try to get. I just wish they would stay off the roads and in their bike lanes because it freaks me out driving so close to them.

Last edited:
no i wouldnt.....in all honestly thats attempted murder! and nasty. not something i would even think about doing infact the more they annoy me the further away from them i try to get. I just wish they would stay off the roads and in their bike lanes because it freaks me out driving so close to them.
Thats right more hippy than bogan, I wouldn't do it either for the record.

I want to start breeding inverts and reptiles but i dont really have the money D:

I want to start breeding inverts and reptiles but i dont really have the money D:

your only young, plenty of time to breed them in the future so dont stress one day :)

lol your sig reminds me of the pringles add....once you pop ya just cant stop :lol:

i would like to brag about the yummy dinner my 16 yr old cooked tonight! he makes a mean mash and the best peppered steak :D such the little master chef!

and i would also like to vent about my silly baby brain, 4 some reason i just had to mow the lawn today ....8mths pregnant and unfit as all hell lol such a bad idea :rolleyes: 1300 sq mtr block - never again lol.

EMBARRASSING MOMENT NO.997

Washing machine's on the fritz so I took a bag of washing down to the local laundrymat.
Later when I came back to pick up, the laundry guy says," We tried our best to remove most of the stains...we even tried to hand scrub it ourselves but y'know they were pretty stubborn..."
"Yeah sorry." I said, "My son's slowly making the transition from nappies & sometimes he has an accident in bed..."
To which the laundry guy replies, "Oh I was talking about the yellow stains on the adult bed sheets."

my whinge:
spend all yesterday studying and say to my housemate (doing the same course as me) "lets just get food from that indian place round the corner, gives us more tome to study"
today: Missed my mid-semester exam cause i've got gastro :/

My vent is that I need to grow some patience.

I emailed the seller of my very first snake in regards to freight, payment etc.
It has been 18 hours and I think I have pressed the refresh button 1000 times on my email.
Breath deeply they have a job away from their computer too!!!

i would like to brag about the yummy dinner my 16 yr old cooked tonight! he makes a mean mash and the best peppered steak :D such the little master chef!

and i would also like to vent about my silly baby brain, 4 some reason i just had to mow the lawn today ....8mths pregnant and unfit as all hell lol such a bad idea :rolleyes: 1300 sq mtr block - never again lol.

wow you started young... my first isnt even 1 yet... I wish I had of started earlier sometimes, other times I like starting now.. Good luck with the new bub :)

wow you started young... my first isnt even 1 yet... I wish I had of started earlier sometimes, other times I like starting now.. Good luck with the new bub :)

lol yes well 1st one wasn't planned but no regrets! and here I am about to have my 7th and just turned 33! ha ha its all good and crazy LOL thanks for the good luck :D

my whinge:
spend all yesterday studying and say to my housemate (doing the same course as me) "lets just get food from that indian place round the corner, gives us more tome to study"
today: Missed my mid-semester exam cause i've got gastro :/

I'm sad about that, Pixie, but your avatar made me LOL. Then I went to your profile, and it like a damn disco in there ! ;)

Crappy story incoming...

Last year my mum needed a lung transplant... that went badly. She passed away after months in intensive care.

During that time Dad started having heart attacks. Both parents in intensive care at the same time.

Fast forward to now and dad is due for open heart surgery so severe that just a few years ago it wouldn't be able to be done. Double bypass, new valve and a couple of other things that make the operation difficult due to the amount of time the heart will be stopped.

I'm 24. Hopefully this is the end of all the illness in the family for a few years at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back