Skull Collections

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a human one. Can't say I'd see the point in collecting them. Far more interesting things like fossils to collect :p

Damn Snowman is on fire today.
Pretty sure Waterrat posted some of his python ones on here a while back.

3aa0c57d.jpg

b37e5c52.jpg

3e11036e.jpg

They look pretty cool! I dont collect them myself lol i prefer dolls :p well i used to.

I have a dog, several rats, a "very rare" perhaps even extinct "dog" and also used to have a human skull. In case you're wondering my mates uncle was a Dr, had a full skeleton, his uncle died, and my mate sold me the skull. Weird I know. Creepy part was the skull was sawed off at the cap, and had the chaps name and date of death penciled in the inside.

I have a dog, several rats, a "very rare" perhaps even extinct "dog" and also used to have a human skull. In case you're wondering my mates uncle was a Dr, had a full skeleton, his uncle died, and my mate sold me the skull. Weird I know. Creepy part was the skull was sawed off at the cap, and had the chaps name and date of death penciled in the inside.

Any feral I kill gets scalped but knowing where and when on a dude is on the wrong side of wrong.

I have a human skull. It doesn't have all the teeth but has most of them and even has all the cartilage and soft tissue.

Funny you say that , I used to find dolls creepy and have a story why. My parents used to have this doll that stood as tall as me when I was six and at that time we lived in England so we had a smallish two up one down house. My sister and I shared a bedroom and after we would go to sleep our parents would come upstairs and put the large doll in our doorway looking into our room. We would either wake up during the night or in the morning and absolutely freak out.

Funny you say that , I used to find dolls creepy and have a story why. My parents used to have this doll that stood as tall as me when I was six and at that time we lived in England so we had a smallish two up one down house. My sister and I shared a bedroom and after we would go to sleep our parents would come upstairs and put the large doll in our doorway looking into our room. We would either wake up during the night or in the morning and absolutely freak out.

Haha, I'm sorry, but this would make a great prank. Would hate to be on the receiving end myself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back