Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah didn't have to try hard though, I was handling it and he popped out his hemipenes :)
T
Haha. Nice one. He looks a little fatter. Did you force feed him? Such a bonus for you it turned out to be a male.

P.S. that pic does him no justice at all :shock:

Last edited:
y4a3y6e7.jpg
Hi Bud, are these snakes platinum's?

I fed my little spotted (5 months old) on the 24th, he shed today (20 days since last shed) and tonight I have him out and he is cruising looking for a feed, should I wait a couple more days so it will be 5 days between feeds or is it ok to feed sooner, he usually feeds every 5-6 days on fuzzy mice

There are some great snakes in this thread! I've long been a big fan of Antaresia, and the patternless ones are among my absolute favourites :) I've bred a lot of Children's which hatch patterns and fade with age to become completely patternless or close to it (and might have some from completely patternless adult Elchos this season), but this is the first season I've had a go at breeding 'patternless straight out of the egg' Children's. They're still small and young, but they're clearly wanting to give it a go!

3645_4040239263033_1197517850_n.jpg

Little photo shoot of Elliott, who smashed a fuzzy last night and was very interested in coming out to play....
pattern.jpgpattern head.jpg
if only he would keep still.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back