Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out I was allergic to scorpions last Thursday :( What a bummer :( And my star sign is SCORPIO :evil:

I hate the last 2 hours of my working day dragging on. Sigh

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Parramatta Westfield during Easter. I hate school kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to check out Albino Darwin Carpet python hatchlings for $700 as well as wheatbelt Stimson's green tree snakes and more lovely Australian reptiles. I love being able to view them.

Found a female albino Darwin Carpet python with very nice patterns, but didn't have $700 on me to buy it today. I felt like a child who lost their favourite toy. :( Hopefully by Friday I'll have the money. :/

My 2nd sitting for my tattoo got cancelled by the studio an hour before I was to be there. The artist was apparently caught up with the one he was doing.
I DON'T CARE ! they should have been told to book another session.

What makes their tattoo so much more important than mine.

Then to make matters worse, the photo and comments are posted online indicating that its not finished and they only lasted another hour!

So much for my 4+ hour booking !

They're called BOOKINGS for a reason

UGH! I'm supposed to get 3 11wk old boy rats (2 PEWs and a BEW) delivered to me tonight (5 o'clock) and they still aren't here! This is really bugging me, I am nervous as hell because I don't know when they will turn up, or even if they will turn up! I've been looking for BEW and PEW rats for my breeding programms for ages and now I found them I feel like these people are just playing a sick mind game with me :evil:

I'm really annoyed, but it's good to vent :)

Ah bummer sharkyy. Hope they arrive safe and sound and soon! Or are they here yet?

Edit: I'd like to vent at how jealous I am of sharkyy being allowed to purchase 3 rats and all the others. Hahaha my parents hate rats :( waa duck down to Melbourne and sell some to me sharkyy? Lol

Putting up with living with my mother for another day. Definitely moving back in with dad when I finish school...:|

Kicking pond sealer all over veranda and feeling like your foot is broken :mad:

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Ah bummer sharkyy. Hope they arrive safe and sound and soon! Or are they here yet?

Edit: I'd like to vent at how jealous I am of sharkyy being allowed to purchase 3 rats and all the others. Hahaha my parents hate rats :( waa duck down to Melbourne and sell some to me sharkyy? Lol

Yes, they arrived safely :) at 8:30pm :p One turned out to be a buff instead of a BEW -_- He's still cute and going into my ruby-eyed projects.
I hope your parents come around to rats one day BP! They are awesome little creatures :D I have 11 now :lol: My mum didn't even know I was getting them....it was a bit of a last minute thing that only dad knew about ;)

Well I'm going to brag now about my 3 new gorgeous males! Now I'm probably going to get a whole lot of comments about snake food.....yay :rolleyes:
Mr. BoJangles.
HNI_0013.JPG

Nibbles
HNI_0054.JPG

Duff (Duff McKagan :p)
HNI_0024.JPG

Many moons ago I scoured the sandhills looking for deposit return bottles. I was very young. It was very hot. After a couple of hours I found enough and ran (rasping) to the shop, bought the ice cream of my dreams and......got bumped by some clown and the ice cream hit the bitumen and evaporated.

There have been greater disapointments since but never as many tears! :)

So after many years of having long hair, I recently decided to go the extreme & go bald.
The downside, I look like mean...trying to hail cabs at night, they slow down, take one look at me then speed off.
Bank-tellers also seem a bit hesitant when serving me & cops give me a 2nd glance when I'm on the street....

Anyway several weeks ago I had to go to a real estate to apply for a place I wanted to rent & I was given the name of the real estate guy I had to speak to.
So I walked into the real estate, did a quick scan of the place, noticed that everybody working there was women except for one guy, who I naturally assumed was the person I needed to see.
The lady at the reception asked how she could help me & I replied, "I'm here to see George."
She made a lazy hand gesture towards the guy which I interpreted as,"there he is, go to him."

I took 2 steps to the guy sitting down behind his desk. As I approached closer I held out my hand to shake his...
No joke...the guy took one look at my face, jumped out of his chair & backed himself against the wall in fear!
So there I am with my hand stretched out & there's George cowering in fear behind his chair with his desk between us...

I went from greeting mode to pacify mode, "Hey hey it's OK... I'm so & so...we spoke on the phone, I'm applying for...."
George made the connection, relaxed a bit then sat back in his chair.
He took another look at me & said, "I was watching you cross the road & I thought to myself, that's one mean looking b@[email protected] you walked in here asking for me. I WAS FREAKIN' OUT MAN!"

Crappy story incoming...

Last year my mum needed a lung transplant... that went badly. She passed away after months in intensive care.

During that time Dad started having heart attacks. Both parents in intensive care at the same time.

Fast forward to now and dad is due for open heart surgery so severe that just a few years ago it wouldn't be able to be done. Double bypass, new valve and a couple of other things that make the operation difficult due to the amount of time the heart will be stopped.

I'm 24. Hopefully this is the end of all the illness in the family for a few years at least!

I feel your pain tsb, i lost my dad last year and my mum the year before and now i find out i only have a couple of years left myself, but 30ciggys a day and all the drugs i took to stay awake as an interstate truck driver had to take a toll somewhere, hopefully for us there "IS" a silver lining somewhere..........................Ron

so annoyed my coastal has bad timing lol im going into hospital friday morning for a c section and i was planning on timing his feeding and pooping around the 2-3 days i will be mia BUT he decided to go into shed mode :rolleyes: so im really hoping he sheds between now and fri so that he can poop and i can do his enclosure and feed him before i go. His eyes have been blue and cleared already so its possible. fingers crossed! or i will be stressing :? he always sheds, poops and eats lol thats how he rolls.

so annoyed my coastal has bad timing lol im going into hospital friday morning for a c section and i was planning on timing his feeding and pooping around the 2-3 days i will be mia BUT he decided to go into shed mode :rolleyes: so im really hoping he sheds between now and fri so that he can poop and i can do his enclosure and feed him before i go. His eyes have been blue and cleared already so its possible. fingers crossed! or i will be stressing :? he always sheds, poops and eats lol thats how he rolls.
I won't matter is he misses a feed and if he has his poo in his enclosure for that period is not idea but will not hurt him either. As long as he sheds fine he will be ok. Maybe you didn't email your schedule to his personal assistant.

I won't matter is he misses a feed and if he has his poo in his enclosure for that period is not idea but will not hurt him either. As long as he sheds fine he will be ok. Maybe you didn't email your schedule to his personal assistant.
Lol I'm more worried about the poop in the enclosure because I'm a clean freak! But ah we'll he spends his time up on the logs anyway so worst case it will have to sit there for a day or 2. He normally does em outside but when in shed mode he takes time out to do his thing and stays in enclosure for a couple a weeks :)

ok my big what tha! whinge is this

PLEASE for the love of jeebus learn to read a photo, learn photo basics about
white balance,exposure, and all the camera tricks(not photoshop) that add extra pop
to colors on A LOT of pics posted with a slight balance adjustment and exposure time
you can turn a very average snake into a bloody awesome stunner, the only problem is
that the animal is actually not as bright or contrasting in real life.
im so sick of seeing people drooling and for lack of another phrase romancing
animals that a half decent photographer KNOWS, is not even close to as bright and pretty as the pic appears.

ok rant over
Nato

So I've been waiting nearly 4 wks now to get my bond back from a rental we moved out of.
Turns out a the property manager who was supposed to do the final inspection QUIT on the same day so it took the real estate another 2 weeks to realise that.
Then the owner of the property takes it upon herself to do the inspection. I voice my concerns to the real estate that the owner has never set foot inside the place in the 3 years that we lived there & I was worried she would blame us for past damages that was done prior to us moving in...
So I'm asked to come back this morning & check out some photos, the owner has taken herself regarding damages to the place.
2 photos I admit to being our fault, a missing vertical blind & a missing light fixture.

The rest of the photos are of broken tiles & dirty kitchen cupboards.
Why oh why does the real estate need me to come in to vouch, "Yes, that's a broken BROWN tile....however if you search the entire townhouse, all the tiles are BLUE."
"Yes, that's a photo of the interior of a kitchen cupboard that's filthy....however the cupboards in this townhouse has 2 shelves...the cupboard in the photo HAS NO SHELVES."

The goddamn owner has taken close-up shots of possibly another one of her rentals & is trying to pass them off as damage we did to claim from our bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back