Some pictures of my collection.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotalid

Reaction score
I can't remember which pictures I posted last time round, so sorry for any reposts!

Baja rattlesnake
enyo1_zpsdc744147.png

White lips

female9_zpsa2b585ea.jpg

8260445917_97f306bd08_k2_zps7cd8f9c5.jpg

Arizona black rattlesnake
photo13_zps47119eba.jpg

photo3_zps8a53d4be.jpg

image_zpsd2568e8d.jpeg

I think this is the best photo I've taken. Let her get some natural sunlight, she was happily basking for a good few hours.
photo11_zpsb00fe6db.jpg

Gabs
M13-2_zps37f7893f.jpg

F13_zpsab20e815.jpg

B2-4_zps29cdc4a0.jpg

gabfang_zps4871c116.png

Malayan pit vipers
IMG_8812_zps8a5ef2a2.jpg

M1-3_zpsedd9aef7.jpg

F2-3_zps9f7cbf7c.jpg

Indo-Chinese spitter
IMG_5063_zps46171ba0.jpg

cute_zps40363bf8.png

2_zpsc39576e7.jpg

IMG_4975_zpsd5650de7.jpg

Last edited:
very nice collection, the spitter looks so cute and small next to the deoderant bottle.

Stunning images!

How are the fangs on that Gaboon! Massive. It makes me glad we don't see choppers like that on our Eastern Browns. Imagine a Brown packing that kind of artillery.:facepalm:

Dont be sorry about re posting GREAT pics like those ,of amazing snakes

As always great collection. Be careful with those rattlers. They are highly addictive, and the local specific ones can be pretty pricy. Even here in the states. How's the Malayan pit vipers temper. The verry few I've been around have been nasty tempered stinkey lil nippers.

My GOD! They are awesome, How tiny are they, thanks for the coin and deo can to distinguish. Its amazing. Very lucky!

As always great collection. Be careful with those rattlers. They are highly addictive, and the local specific ones can be pretty pricy. Even here in the states. How's the Malayan pit vipers temper. The verry few I've been around have been nasty tempered stinkey lil nippers.

Rattlers are my favourite, good thing about venomous snakes even the 'expensive' ones aren't over £3000.

The Malayans aren't too bad, having to force feed the male. I think as they grow bigger they'll become snappier, mine are still very shy. Probably because of their size.

Wow that Cobra is amazing, the main exotic I would love to keep. (Mainly the king ;))

I love all of your other snakes though, such beautiful animals, those Gabs are awesome too. I love Gaboon's, Just love their "leaf head" lol

Wow that Cobra is amazing, the main exotic I would love to keep. (Mainly the king ;))

I love all of your other snakes though, such beautiful animals, those Gabs are awesome too. I love Gaboon's, Just love their "leaf head" lol

Thanks mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back