Tough mudder!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Afternoon All,

I have officially paid for Tough Mudder Sunshine Coast 2013 ;) I have two mates who will be doing this with me.

Cannot wait. Anyone else on here taking the plunge and competing to complete this obstacle course?

Its being held on the 17th/18th of August at Caloundra :) I cannot wait!

Just....have....to talk the wife into letting me buy a Go Pro Hero 3 Black Edition....grrrrrrr

Yes myself and a few friends are doing it and cant wait - going to be so so much fun :)

Yep we are registered.

I've done kokoda which was 15km, the stampede which was 10km and the warrior dash which was a measly 5km.

I'm very unconditioned at the moment so am a little scared!

I cant wait till Oct when i'm doing one in sydney. In the mean time I have a warrior dash in 2 week

I just cut 20m of braid fishing line off a very unhappy pelican in a creek with big crocs. The crocs stayed put but the pelican beat the ****e out of me for helping it. (have pics cant load 'em)

That's enough for me these days.

Good luck all.

I just cut 20m of braid fishing line off a very unhappy pelican in a creek with big crocs. The crocs stayed put but the pelican beat the ****e out of me for helping it. (have pics cant load 'em)

That's enough for me these days.

Good luck all.
Thats great Steve! Are you bringing the fishing line to the mudder course?

Afternoon All,

I have officially paid for Tough Mudder Sunshine Coast 2013 ;) I have two mates who will be doing this with me.

Cannot wait. Anyone else on here taking the plunge and competing to complete this obstacle course?

Its being held on the 17th/18th of August at Caloundra :) I cannot wait!

Just....have....to talk the wife into letting me buy a Go Pro Hero 3 Black Edition....grrrrrrr

Yep I'm doing the caloundra one. Really gotta get back into training. I have same problem, my partner doesn't want me wasting my money on a go pro
either.. But I'll do what I did with my snake, bought it when she wasn't home lol

Yep I'm doing the caloundra one. Really gotta get back into training. I have same problem, my partner doesn't want me wasting my money on a go pro
either.. But I'll do what I did with my snake, bought it when she wasn't home lol

Hahaha thats a good effort ha, I would do the samehowever I would prefer to put the money into my bike first ;)
I can't wait, going to be cold, considering that this weekend is the first weekend to get single digets on the thermometer (well they tell us it will be) and TM is another 2 months away.....Daaaaaaaaaam!

Hahaha thats a good effort ha, I would do the samehowever I would prefer to put the money into my bike first ;)
I can't wait, going to be cold, considering that this weekend is the first weekend to get single digets on the thermometer (well they tell us it will be) and TM is another 2 months away.....Daaaaaaaaaam!

I can't wait. I started training ages ago but lately been slack and would probably struggle running 10km without a break now lol. Are you training?

we have seriously been considering wearing wet suits - wonder if that will help stop the electric shock bolts zapping you - but guess that is half the fun of getting wiped out

we have seriously been considering wearing wet suits - wonder if that will help stop the electric shock bolts zapping you - but guess that is half the fun of getting wiped out

haha
After being zapped by one of the zappers in the Warrior Dash I will never ever again go through the Bug Zapper.
I do not care if I look like a wuss there is no way I'm getting stung again!!!

I'm going :) I've been training since Xmas too :)
ill be taking my Gopro black I'm wondering if I will get through with the chestie on tho ?
Ive also bought Vibram Kso's I'm hoping will help my feet not get rubbed out being wet and muddy
Any comments appreciated

ill be taking my Gopro black I'm wondering if I will get through with the chestie on tho ?
Ive also bought Vibram Kso's I'm hoping will help my feet not get rubbed out being wet and muddy
Any comments appreciated

I was wondering the same thing so I was gonna get the head mount if I got a go pro..

Whats Vibram Kso's?

I can't wait. I started training ages ago but lately been slack and would probably struggle running 10km without a break now lol. Are you training?

I used to be a long distance runner....now just do gym. The distance is no issue for me, it'll be the obstacles....so I am focusing on upper body strength at the gym :)

Any comments appreciated

Im just buying a knock off pair of nike free runs and really good socks :p, wearing tights (male versions) :p and running shorts and a tight shirt!!! Should be an awesome experiance!

I was wondering the same thing so I was gonna get the head mount if I got a go pro..

Whats Vibram Kso's?
five finger bare foot running style shoes, they are really quite cool. they will drain easy and wont be heavy etc.

Oh yeah I know those. Are they expensive?

We should make a APS team :p
they are a bit I guess, I paid $140 for my KSO's but they are good for gym work running all sorts, fishing if you go on the rocks etc. yep a APS team would be good, calico bag with DANGEROUS SNAKE stampend on the side would be a guarantee for getting a bit more shoulder room at the obstacle's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back