Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AGREE! YAY!

Naplan's a joke!

Rip MoJo :(

What occupation Damien? Tiring hours 'ey?!

Just started at Hungry Jack's for now while I look for more study and to get me some more animal's. Sunday - Thursday's -.-
They eventually want me to work 55 hour's a week when I'm fully trained which means a nice little pay load each week until something's open's up and I've a few certificates under my belt, they pay for it so might aswell make the most of it :)

Preggo rat's bout'
to explode :shock: Yay :p

lol i have an inspection this week too. gotta clean and it ain't easy, i pick up all the toys and my daughter pulls them all out while i am washing up, i pack them all up and put a load of washing on she pulls them all out again. i full the 2 holes the staffies dug up walk out 30 min later and they have dug it up again. i'm gonna go nuts soon.

lol i have an inspection this week too. gotta clean and it ain't easy, i pick up all the toys and my daughter pulls them all out while i am washing up, i pack them all up and put a load of washing on she pulls them all out again. i full the 2 holes the staffies dug up walk out 30 min later and they have dug it up again. i'm gonna go nuts soon.
You must have pretty understanding real estate or owners with that many retiles. My brother-in-law has only got a few snakes and the real estate freaked and threatened to kick them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back