Video Free Handling RBB

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting across the message that elapids can be free handled like this for no other reason than self gratification makes you a bogan. At least the snake handlers in the Apalachians do it under the guise of religion this clown does it for no other reason than to make himself look intelligent. BOGAN

And how many times does he say "it's like a cobra, its the same venom and same family as a cobra, we don't get cobras in Australia, but its the closest thing we have to a cobra"? Bogan doesn't begin to describe it.

I'm not sure if RBB's are cosely related to cobras (I mean it isn't like there is a close resemblance in name as you have it with e.g pseudonaja species, even so this doesn't mean evolutionary closeness (for want of a better word) but only that whoever named psudonaja/ pseudoechis thought they possessed characteristics of naja and echis respectively...I probably wouldn't handle a ven, period, but he seems to "know" the snake, not sure how this makes him a bogan? I think maybe those who call out others on that may have to think about themselves first in order to avoid the pot calling he kettle black....

He correctly states that this animal and cobras are in the same family.
He is cool, calm and collected whilst supporting the body of a terrestrial snake at ground level.
He demonstrates knowledge gained through wild and captive observation.
I wouldn't film myself doing this because of twits making ridiculous assumptions, but other than that I really cannot fault him.

and bogan? surely the real aussie thing to do would be make a film of yourself decapitating the animal with a spade.

And how many times does he say "it's like a cobra, its the same venom and same family as a cobra, we don't get cobras in Australia, but its the closest thing we have to a cobra"? Bogan doesn't begin to describe it.

RBBS - Elapid
Cobra - Elapid

Do you know the venom components and effects of both RBBS and all of the different cobra venom to say otherwise?

LOL PYFONS DUDE THEY ARE CALLED PYTHONS TOTAL TRY HARD BOGAN:p

What a contradictory comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
RBBs are very cool headed, I would rather 'free handle' a RBB than a nasty jungle :)

Regardless of what peoples opinions each way are, its still an interesting vid, not something you see every day. Did anyone see the one he did with the death adder?

I speak to the guy in the video he said he trusts his snakes more then his wifes horses

A horse can kill you with one kick. I show them just as much respect as I would to vens.

Wow nice snake. I could handle him any day of the week lol. Oh wait a min, I do.lol

You are right Marcus a horse can kill you as a matter of fact I have almost had my life ended by a horse. And yet I still own them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back