Cheap as Thermostat.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant use the think to view them, what do i search for or can someone pm me the link? Thanks

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

I cant use the think to view them, what do i search for or can someone pm me the link? Thanks

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Me either but as this is from April 2012, I'm guessing they may not be available for $13 anymore

Have you tried to search in eBay at all?

If not, type 261012549301 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought over 25 of these they work better then my habistat....
Has anyone found out a way to stop them using so much space on a power board ?

Bought over 25 of these they work better then my habistat....
Has anyone found out a way to stop them using so much space on a power board ?

Looks like they can be opened up an the rear plug (plug into power board) has a locator (small plastic notch), you may be able to mod it by twisting it around if its not attached straight to the internal board. This should be carried out one purchased for this reason and no wiring should be touched.

If you dont have a spare you could always get a sparky to wire up a few short extention cords (like 10cm) that may solve the issue so you can use all slots on your power board.

Rick

Looks like they can be opened up an the rear plug (plug into power board) has a locator (small plastic notch), you may be able to mod it by twisting it around if its not attached straight to the internal board. This should be carried out one purchased for this reason and no wiring should be touched.

If you dont have a spare you could always get a sparky to wire up a few short extention cords (like 10cm) that may solve the issue so you can use all slots on your power board.

Rick

Would the mini extension leads be safe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back