Albino Death Adders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

junglepython2

A few pics to show the variety in some of this years progeny.

Before first shed

After first shed and a feed or two.

Mum

One from last season

wow stunning adders love that hatchy in the middle thanks for sharing

WOW! You are right Nilesh that middle hatchie is amazing same with the darker snake of the far right. I can't wait to own one of these guys

Would you able to pm me your contact details junglepython if you will still be breeding these guys in A year or so.

Very pretty. Good work, albino adders are one of my fav elapids.

Mate, these are getting better each year. Still can't export to NZ tho :( Might have to be moving back.

They much trouble to keep? Fairly robust animals would you say?

Mate, these are getting better each year. Still can't export to NZ tho :( Might have to be moving back.

Adders are easy as hell, just don't put your hands near em ;)

Gorgeous albinos! I especially love the reduced pattern look from last years clutch.

Thanks guys. They are much like any other adder Slim6y, if you get them through there first few sheds they are pretty much bullet proof. This seasons litter were born around twice the weight of last seasons as well and they have all had 3 or so feeds and are flying along.

Can you keep reptiles in NZ?
When I was growing up I didn't know that, Can you keep exotics if so I might be moving back if their economy gets back on track

Wow they are amazing, I am loving Adders more and more.

As far as I know you cannot keep snakes especially in NZ because of the Kiwi's and native birds.
Lizards are fine (not exotic though I dont think).

Wow! Pretty!
Can't wait for a few years until I can finnaly get and advance licence for some of those... How much would a bub sell for?

Can you keep reptiles in NZ?
When I was growing up I didn't know that, Can you keep exotics if so I might be moving back if their economy gets back on track

When I was in Aussie I kept snakes, but moving back to NZ meant giving the snakes up :( We have plenty of reps here (jewelled gex, tuatara, skinks till you turn blue... But no snakes). Can definitely keep exotics tho - a beardie or blue tongue no probs. Turtles (red earreds, snake neck the works...) - just not snakes.

So it might mean no to any adders here JP2 :( Would be awesome for a classroom display though hehe... I know I know... I'd only use it as a threat to the naughty kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back