New Gecko and Bearded Dragon Fingergrips Available from www.virides.com.au

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

The Levis (Knob Tail Gecko Style), Swaini (Leaf Tail Gecko Style) and Pogona (Bearded Dragon Style) are now available for purchase from the website!

Each product comes in small and large sizes and are currently only available in clear acrylic.

Small: $8.00ea
Large: $10.00ea
Clear Finger Grips | Virides

The Levis

The Swaini

The Pagona

Note: Product shots are indicative only and actual products may differ slightly. The website is also currently undergoing an upgrade and the images shown there differ from these but there is no change in the product itself.

The detail on these is amazing. If I ever decide to get geckos or dragons, they will be my first choice of glass finger grips. In the meantime, I'll be looking at getting the snake and lizard glass finger grips. :D

The detail on these is amazing. If I ever decide to get geckos or dragons, they will be my first choice of glass finger grips. In the meantime, I'll be looking at getting the snake and lizard glass finger grips. :D

When we do the next batch of the Pagona we will be looking at fixing the spines. While it still has a spiney effect, it is not as prominent as we would like. They still look great though. But all our products continually undergo modifications :)

When we do the next batch of the Pagona we will be looking at fixing the spines. While it still has a spiney effect, it is not as prominent as we would like. They still look great though. But all our products continually undergo modifications :)

That's good to hear in regards to modifying the finger grips continually. Hopefully the next batch of Pagona works out with the more prominent spines. I really like the Levis finger grip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back