Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it absolutely love the blue on it. Has this come on with age or is this a young GTP?

He is going on 2 years old and it doesn't seem to be fading, he was a red neo. Can't wait to see how he turns out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

He is going on 2 years old and it doesn't seem to be fading, he was a red neo. Can't wait to see how he turns out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Love it congrats on a great looking GTP

Pick the locale??
1013694_10201465225577089_1259870575_n.jpg
It looks like a viper to me.

Quite proud of this photo, best one I've taken of her yet! (just assuming it's a female - hasn't been sexed yet)

She just recently shed too, and is starting to develop some of the lighter scales down her spine. Not sure if this means the colour change will be following soon, but super excited anyway!

1f03.jpg

nice flaviruthless, fingers crossed it get lots of blue.
this one is getting getting greener.
002.jpg

Last week I got in a pvc cage. I assembled it and test ran it. I just put this one in last night. Im really happy whith how well this cage is holding heat and humidity. I can't wait till I can save up enough to switch all my reptiles into the same style enclosures. Please excuse the perch on the cage floor. It was the one it was on when I put it in the enclosure.

What are you using to hold you PVC there? And very nice enclosure and gtp!!

I bought a new GTP today. I'm going to wait till June 8th to have it shipped so I have time to get the thermostat shipped and get its enclosure perfect. Photo courtesy of the breeder. I don't know why the text is all messed up but its to late for me to care. work early in the Morning.

@Pythonlovers here are a couple pictures that show you how I have my perches secured to the side of the cage. I have a upside down T made out of PVC secured to the side of the enclosure.

I have notches on both sides of the end cap,(is that what they are called?) so it slides rite into place and it is secure with no roll.

Regards, Patrick

DSC_0369.jpg

Here is my GTP Midori just turned 9 months old. IN the last week has started turning green.

This boy keeps getting more and more unusual from sleeping for days on a vertical branch now lying around and over his water bowl?!

257395B6-DA34-4C9D-BDEE-34B0D42D313B-3370-0000032F6E3678FA.jpg

@Pythonlovers here are a couple pictures that show you how I have my perches secured to the side of the cage. I have a upside down T made out of PVC secured to the side of the enclosure.

I have notches on both sides of the end cap,(is that what they are called?) so it slides rite into place and it is secure with no roll.

Regards, Patrick

Cheers Patrick!
Very helpful!! :) now I can fix mine haha did you just cut up some PVC pipe to make the t? Or did you have a sheet of PVC?

Cheers Jesse

Also what size PVC you using?

This boy keeps getting more and more unusual from sleeping for days on a vertical branch now lying around and over his water
257395B6-DA34-4C9D-BDEE-34B0D42D313B-3370-0000032F6E3678FA.jpg

I would put in a much larger bowl. Mine can swim in theirs, they love it.

Haha that's just the bowl I keep under the heat light to help with humidity, the proper waterbowl is built in (stein enclosure) and is about 20cm diameter :)

8704E67B-7DE0-41FC-BEBF-65771DEFF2B1-3787-000003545B2749BC.jpg

another weird position to add to the collection, his name is quiet fitting since Absinthe makes you do weird and wonderful things haha

Most of mine only use their waterbowls for drinking or pooping in except for once when one popped their head in for a dip. So in general a larger bowl hasn't been required, it's just whats been built in to my enclosures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back