Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PythonOwner25

Reaction score
Victoria has had clear sunny skies for the past week, and although freezing cold, I decided to organise a day of winter herping with a few mates to see what we could find. It was an early start, dark skys and between 0-1 degrees. Ice was everywhere and it took a while clearing the ice from the car windows! We headed north towards areas of central Victoria. Upon driving around for a while and searching for hours, we came up with some interesting finds!

Enjoy the photos.

Shingleback (Tiliqua rugosa) by Matt Clancy Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

Eastern Stone Gecko (Diplodactylus vittatus) by Matt Clancy Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

Dwyer's Snake (Parasuta dwyeri) by Matt Clancy Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

Dwyer's Snake (Parasuta dwyeri) by Matt Clancy Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

Pink-tailed Worm-lizard (Aprasia parapulchella) by Matt Clancy Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

Bibron's Toadlet (Pseudophryne bibroni) by Matt Clancy Wildlife Photography, on Flickr

It's amazing how you could find all those in the middle of winter!
Awesome pics!

The Aprasia gives away the location to at least one place you visited. Did you get the bibroni at the same place? i have found them lower down the hill myself and a mate has found them there as well so the population there must be pretty good.
Ads

Aprasia have turned up in a few spots now Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back