Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, yeah I only rarely see one of mine actually drink from the water bowl, usually both of mine drink when I spray them :) but my male has been acting odd lately but I have been advised that males act weird this time of year :)

8704E67B-7DE0-41FC-BEBF-65771DEFF2B1-3787-000003545B2749BC.jpg

another weird position to add to the collection, his name is quiet fitting since Absinthe makes you do weird and wonderful things haha

Most of mine only use their waterbowls for drinking or pooping in except for once when one popped their head in for a dip. So in general a larger bowl hasn't been required, it's just whats been built in to my enclosures.

Omg he is seriously the cutest thing. He must amuse you

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

I call my herp room my relaxation room as I go in and sit there for ages just watching them, they never cease to amaze me, especially Absinthe!

Atm all my guys are in my room, or am i in theirs? Lol. I cant wait to own a gtp but want to make sure i have the experience and knowledge to properly care for them. Love them

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Cheers Patrick!
Very helpful!! :) now I can fix mine haha did you just cut up some PVC pipe to make the t? Or did you have a sheet of PVC?

Cheers Jesse

Also what size PVC you using?
Its made out of a sheet of pvc. In regards to pvc size I use 1/2", there are two 1" perches in there that I need to change out.

This is my Aussie girl that finished mating 2 and a half weeks ago. Ripening folicles I believe are strongly taking place.

IMG_20130630_201600.jpg

Keep us updated onthillside, looking good. :) Any pics of the sire?

Cheers Jeffa

Senor Bang Bang and Miss Poosang at it all day

Very nice Zulu. Keep us posted on how it goes. Where abouts are these housed, as in which state?
cheers mate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back