Night Tiger Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoJosh

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Come on guys and gals, post your Night Tigers!!

Here are a few of mine...

5_zps372aef99.jpg

2_zpsfbb6a849.jpg

1_zpse8caaaa1.jpg

3_zpsd6a6300e.jpg

4_zpsa009e5e5.jpg

Are you breeding them? I'll be looking to import a few when they are added to our keeping list later this year.

Are you breeding them? I'll be looking to import a few when they are added to our keeping list later this year.

I am going to give it a crack next season as I finally sourced an adult Katherine Candy Cane female (3rd pic) for my KCC male (4th pic).
I did have some other girls but I am pretty sure they are QLD night tigers so I didn't really want to breed them with him.

Last edited:
Will try to get some newer pics tomorrow and put them up.

They are really nice SC, have you found yours sometimes will only eat fresh killed?

Yea, my girl is a real cow like that. Will go through a phase of only eating fresh killed and then be fine on frozen for a bit and then back to only fresh killed. She is an odd ball.

Im hoping to add two or three more to the collection this year though

GeckoJosh that tiger in the 4th pic is stunning!!

Old pics

Attachments

• Candy.jpg
    Candy.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Candy F.jpg
    Candy F.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 208
  • Candy F..jpg
    Candy F..jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 185
  • candy.jpg
    candy.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 207
Got some semi decent pics of one of my girls last night. Troublesome feeder and not a handler at all, but still a looker...

b072e65a9fbf98393a7124bbe8cd7587_zps4c524fa0.jpg

37a1675aeff9c8b2cc5369ea7aca424d_zpsb586a8f8.jpg

261463df3fedabe22335b0f5007e20f0_zps0a5e18fb.jpg

194cb3eb4bc3948170e9b7c3d1982b52_zps707c73a3.jpg

Last edited:
brown tree snakes have always creeped me out. not so much the candy canes as normal ones do:shock:. not sure what it is about them, but I think it may have something to do with their eyes:?...

I was actually tossing up today on whether to buy one, after seeing some for sale.

You've made the decision for me, cheers mate :)
They look awesome mate.

I was actually tossing up today on whether to buy one, after seeing some for sale.

You've made the decision for me, cheers mate :)
They look awesome mate.

Dont buy for looks mate, do your research first. Great snakes and rewarding to keep once setup correctly

Last edited:
Yeah, I've looked them up on the net, done research for the last few days, calling up the QLD enviros to make sure I can definitely have one.

Do you have any pictures of your enclosures?

But don't most people buy snakes for looks? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back