New Reptiles Down Under

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamNabz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, have any of you checked out the new ReptilesDownUnder.com yet? They've given the site a bit of a face-lift which launched yesterday.

They have also separated all of the ads into categories such as Pythons->For Sale or Pythons->Wanted and so on which makes it a lot easier to navigate through. Plus most importantly...the search bar finally works!

I think it looks great, check it out - www.reptilesdownunder.com

Hey guys, have any of you checked out the new ReptilesDownUnder.com yet? They've given the site a bit of a face-lift which launched yesterday.

They have also separated all of the ads into categories such as Pythons->For Sale or Pythons->Wanted and so on which makes it a lot easier to navigate through. Plus most importantly...the search bar finally works!

I think it looks great, check it out - www.reptilesdownunder.com

How much did you get paid? ;)

Yeah im having some log on issues with it at the moment, will try again today and then if the bug is still there might have to email them, keeps failing when i try to reset my password to log on.

Yeah im having some log on issues with it at the moment, will try again today and then if the bug is still there might have to email them, keeps failing when i try to reset my password to log on.

Same here :(

I really like the layout, design etc.
I reckon once the teething issues are sorted it will be heaps better than before.

Last edited:
I never received my email with the new password, and it doesn't send one when I go to reset it manually (yes have checked junk etc etc)

I like the new look though. :)

Last edited:
For anyone experiencing login/password issues, please PM me and I will be able to sort that out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back