Marbled Velvet Gecko Enclosure SETUP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephemera

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all, not too sure whether this goes here or not, but here it goes;

Just wondering whether or not my enclosure in your opinion, is a good set up for Oedura marmorata. Purchased it all today. :)

Note this isn't the end result, still have other things to apply.

1255200_493886820701707_323603828_n.jpg

Thanks,
Brock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks amazing!Coco peat good if it's not too drenched.

Last edited:
Why are the enclosure sizes? I'm guessing 45 x 45 x 60

Yep! :)

They'd really prefer some more shelter in the form of some overlapping bark slabs.

Yeah, I'll eventually get around to that, just needed a bit more money which I managed to pick up today, so I'll definitely throw in more shelter. I used a perfect tree bark piece along the back wall providing a lot of hiding areas & some elevation. I'm just having a very hard time finding some Marms at the current time, especially in VIC. Breeding season just started from what I'm aware of. The only available marms around, is a group of 4 for $500 in Greensborough which he won't separate. Unfortunately, I can't do much about that.

Looks good, you need a big flatish rock or log to lean up against the back wall for him to hide under or sit on, also will heat up Nicely if you use the 25w blue night globes in the canapé.

Looks good, you need a big flatish rock or log to lean up against the back wall for him to hide under or sit on, also will heat up Nicely if you use the 25w blue night globes in the canapé.

Already got onto that, looking a lot better for hiding areas but also basking! :) Damn these Velvets, didn't expect them to be so difficult to find. Demanding prices too, found one for $300 earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back