Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andynic07

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ehy6yzap.jpg
ydy9eva2.jpg
ynusa3e5.jpg
esu9u4ym.jpg
5a2u6asu.jpg
azenu9a8.jpg

Only a few pictures taken on a phone whilst I had them out cleaning and weighing. Couple more pictures to come as the app only lets six at a time.

awesome collection mate,
lovin the gtp,coastal,and coastalx diamond

Thanks for sharing Andy. I always love seeing kids with reptiles. The fear of snakes is definitely a learned behaviour as I am yet to find a young child that isn't interested/ curious.

Especially love your aspidites. The woma looks to be a decent size, lovely and chunky, and both your BHP are gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing Andy. I always love seeing kids with reptiles. The fear of snakes is definitely a learned behaviour as I am yet to find a young child that isn't interested/ curious.

Especially love your aspidites. The woma looks to be a decent size, lovely and chunky, and both your BHP are gorgeous.
Thanks, my kids love getting the snakes out but I prefer to keep them to watch and mainly only hold them to clean or weigh/check them. I am hoping to breed the two BHP's in a couple of years so that should be interesting and a challenge. I am also contemplating getting an RSP maybe next year as I love the colour and blue eyes plus the attitude.

Thanks, my kids love getting the snakes out but I prefer to keep them to watch and mainly only hold them to clean or weigh/check them. I am hoping to breed the two BHP's in a couple of years so that should be interesting and a challenge. I am also contemplating getting an RSP maybe next year as I love the colour and blue eyes plus the attitude.

Tomorrow I'm going to take Snake Ranch up on their 20/20 deal and order a RSP. I think they are amazing and have wanted to own one for a while. The colour change and lovely blue eyes have me intrigued.

I have heard swampie on here is good to deal with and has some nice looking rsp's.

@Andynic yeah I saw he has some for sale now at a really good price. The only thing is I'm not in a position to have anymore reptiles at the moment unless I keep them hidden. Whereas in 6months I should be living by myself or with a friend where I will have free reign.

Some super dooper looking snakes there mate, that Woma and those black heads are rippers!

You've got some beautiful reptiles, that's for sure :D

Nice collection Andy. I was actually going to say that I trust a Roughie is next on the agenda, but then I read your post already expressing your interest, LOL.

Awesome collection. Cant wait till I can start getting some more. You have made me drool.

awesome stuff mate! Great to see the kids involved :)

which one is your favourite

I don't really have any favourite, possibly the GTP at the moment because it is my newest. I only bought it a little over a week ago. They are all special for different reasons. Even my son's bearded dragon as I love to sit there and hand feed it crickets. I just love all animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back