What grinds your gears?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
˙ʇnoqɐ punoɹ ɐ uo sʇı uǝɥʍ ʎllɐıɔǝdsǝ ˙sɹoʇɐɔıpuı ɹıǝɥʇ ǝsn oʇ pǝɹǝɥʇoq ǝq ʇou uɐɔ puɐ punoɹɐ ǝʌıɹp ǝldoǝd uǝɥʍ ʇı ǝʇɐɥ ı
... bit hard to control the vehicle and use the indicator properly when you are negotiating those teeny weeny little roundabouts that seem to popping up all over the place (just oversized "silent coppers") my round rug in my dining room is bigger than some of these MICRO-ROUNDABOUTS (err giant silent coppers) , so I don't bother and just treat them like oversized speedhumps and drive straight through them without bothering to drive around them (unless there is a police car in sight).
Those teeny weeny roundabouts are idiotic and create more hazards than they remove. Speed humps at the entry roads to an T or 4w intersection would achieve more IMO.

Last edited:
trying to quit is hard!! i hate withdrawals!!

I feel for you. My last several attempts have failed miserably. Are you going cold turkey?
I went cold turkey the first time I quit and was off them for 1.5 years and had a smoke at my mum's wake then used Champix the second time. That was awesome, it made me feel sick a bit in the mornings but had absolutely wicked and vivid dreams whilst on it.

haha people that you meet through life, have a low self esteem, and are insecure or just do not like themselves..
They cause all sorts of trouble between other people.
IT IS NOT OUR FAULT YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM....WHY SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEM? :)

Surprised no one has mentioned it yet ....

"Reality TV" and all those stupid Celebrity "Competition" shows (all of which are obviously just money spinners (you pay to vote) , rigged (totally and obviously) and pander to already over inflated egos) , FTA TV is the pits these days and it seems they are trying really hard to dumb down content. You've literally got to be virtually brain-dead the like shows like Big Brother.

Little wonder that our TV spends more and more time turned off , or muted , or tuned into ABC or SBS.

And really , who the heck wants to watch those stupid non-stop advertorial TV stations , what were they thinking when they wasted so much bandwidth and granted licences for those stations ?

Last edited:
I haven't had TV for about 18 months now. Couldn't care less. Just watch films and TV shows I actually like.

haha people that you meet through life, have a low self esteem, and are insecure or just do not like themselves..
They cause all sorts of trouble between other people.
IT IS NOT OUR FAULT YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM....WHY SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEM? :)

Are you saying all people with low self esteem cause trouble in other peoples lives?

I had low self esteem growing up because I wasn't raised right by my parents and was neglected. I never caused any trouble between people and I used to keep to myself, nobody had to suffer because of me or my problems.

Are you saying all people with low self esteem cause trouble in other peoples lives?

I had low self esteem growing up because I wasn't raised right by my parents and was neglected. I never caused any trouble between people and I used to keep to myself, nobody had to suffer because of me or my problems.

I don't think she was generalizing there, I'm sure everyone knows exactly the bunch she's talking about though.

When you do a big satisfying grogan on the toilet only to feel the splash from the water after you let the bear out of the cage! (especially if the toilet is a public one).

When you do a big satisfying grogan on the toilet only to feel the splash from the water after you let the bear out of the cage! (especially if the toilet is a public one).

HAHA! This made me laugh out loud like an idiot whilst I was on the train in peak hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back