Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilezac

Reaction score
so i wanted to know what herps people find in there yard i found these green tree frogs in my front yard :) i love frogs
1238365_164957917038843_143823546_n.jpg
12078_164957940372174_1078701697_n.jpg

ive got my own little colony of these skinks , funny little buggers to watch , theyve been hanging around the place since i was a kid , also get frogs and the odd snake passing through , found the coastal a few weeks ago out in the front yard

Attachments

• IMG_1091.jpg
    IMG_1091.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 273
ive got my own little colony of these skinks , funny little buggers to watch , theyve been hanging around the place since i was a kid , also get frogs and the odd snake passing through , found the coastal a few weeks ago out in the front yard
yeah thats really cool these tree frogs just live out the front :)

We get loads and loads of Marbled geckos in our garage

I've seen a blue tongue and a few snake skins in my backyard (no snakes yet). Also we have toads and those asian geckos that make an annoying clicking sound. I used to think they were native but I recently found out they are a pest. Anyone else have these?

i usually find those common garden skinks and the odd blue tongue will pop up on occasions but thats about it..

Our resident spotted :)
sebedequ.jpg

And of course heaps of cane toads - we are in a semi rural area surrounded by cane.

Red bellies and my rabbit....
Used to get a lot of lacies and barbata too but not for the last few years unfortunately.

my place down the coast-perons treefrogs, leaf green tree frogs, bleating tree frogs, naked tree frogs, haswells frog. red bellied black snake, delicate skink, eastern water skink, eastern water dragon:D and scorpions! not sure what kind though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back