young ackie bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandfireackie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
my Ackie just bit me for the first time in 5 months and it bloody hurt it drew a bit of blood. who else knows what an Ackie bite fills like.

I have heard that some some people get a localised reaction to the bites and that is why they hurt so much, do you two know if there is any truth to this?

Ive only been nipped when it was pulling a cockroach from my fingers, didnt clamp down at all. Mine seen to be reasonably gentle in regards to hand/tong feeding, more crazy when they are chasing prey though.

Rick

my Ackie bit me today as well because I have no tweezers yet to feed him mice

my Ackie bit me today as well because I have no tweezers yet to feed him mice

Started feeding mine rat pups once a week, 1 pup cut up normally fills all 3 of them with roach feeds in between. Havent been bitten out of angry from them yet, i leave them alone mostly.

ypahatyd.jpg

Tile is 300x300mm.

Rick

Ive only been nipped when it was pulling a cockroach from my fingers, didnt clamp down at all. Mine seen to be reasonably gentle in regards to hand/tong feeding, more crazy when they are chasing prey though.

Rick
Me too! but my sweat little ackie is very tame I I just pat it every now and then and when I Do I usually pick it up

it is a good way to tame your ackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back