Finished @ Last :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Geeza

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My 4 x individual Antaresia bank with sealed heat cords under tiles ;)
001.jpg004.jpg002.jpg

Looking good, Pete. How much time did you spend on that ?

Looking good, Pete. How much time did you spend on that ?
If I put me mind to it prob about 3/4 days.... But I spread it over a couple weeks on and off... Time consuming was I cut all the bits by hand and edged myself and I didn't have to router so neat but I'm an x tool maker so that says it all lol... Did have them in for sale as EOI but got no bites so guna set up next week when the glass comes....ps Rob there is 4 individuals stacked on each other with 12mm polystyrene in between
thanks
Pete

Looks great mate, well done. How much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking?

I'd be tempted by that setup if I could afford it. What would the best way to light it be?

I'd be tempted by that setup if I could afford it. What would the best way to light it be?
Most my enclosures don't have lights as they in a sun lit room but if I did I would prob put the new LED strips in as u can't c them once fitted

Nice setup, i wouldn't mind doing something like that...when i could be bothered that is lol.

So u have 4 ants? hows ur wheaty goin?

Haven't been on the forum in a while :)

Nice setup, i wouldn't mind doing something like that...when i could be bothered that is lol.

So u have 4 ants? hows ur wheaty goin?

Haven't been on the forum in a while :)
Got 2 females and a male amongst other hatchies lol... Hopefully stimi guna drop shortly and bredli getting rather large ... How's your little ones ?

Got 2 females and a male amongst other hatchies lol... Hopefully stimi guna drop shortly and bredli getting rather large ... How's your little ones ?

Sounds good, can't wait to see the hatchies.

Well my spotteds doing great but unfortunately the childreni escaped his temporary box whilst the enclosure was being cleaned. Should of bagged him first, kicking myself for that.

Thanks guys... Glass in now so just a few furnishings and done!... Might put led strips in but I don't ever turn me lights on so might not bother.. All my enclosures r in a well lit room :)

Set up today Snakes in tho need to find some some decors :rolleyes:
10486202616_d445054176_c.jpg

Very neat Pete. Looking the goods for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back