Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol evolve, Dunno mate, next time your over we shall take a couple out for a sunbath and see.
Awesome time we had the other day, will have to make it a regular thing.

btsmorphs,-
No you also said that albino x albino are not good breeders, and I find this is to be a load of rubbish, ive proven this more than once with different animals.
Ive never had any trouble with albino x albino olives in any way, shape or form. All have been as vigorous feeding, breeding and everything else you could think of. I find them to be no different to any other olive wether its a het, albino from a het or a normal.
Maybe you are doing something wrong?.

Last edited:
lol evolve, Dunno mate, next time your over we shall take a couple out for a sunbath and see.
Awesome time we had the other day, will have to make it a regular thing.

btsmorphs,-
No you also said that albino x albino are not good breeders, and this is a load of rubbish, ive proven this more than once with different animals.
Ive never had any trouble with albino x albino olives in any way, shape or form. All have been as vigorous feeding, breeding and everything else you could think of. I find them no different to any other olive wether its a het, albino from a het or a normal.
Maybe you are doing something wrong?.

I am far from the first person to have the opinion from working with them that albino to albino hatchlings are less vigorous, even one breeder is selling albinos from albino to albino pairings for less this season for people who just want a ''pet/display animal'' but I am glad you are have better success then the rest of us

Seems real strange to me.
Every hatchling ive bred has been no different to any other olive ive bred. All young have been large robust animals that feed just like any other olive.
Once mature the males have been as randy as any other olive ive kept?.

Seems real strange to me.
Every hatchling ive bred has been no different to any other olive ive bred. All young have been large robust animals that feed just like any other olive.
Once mature the males have been as randy as any other olive ive kept?.

You must have a good line of olives and know what you are doing mate, good on you for proving its not the animals its the technique.

I have heard the same as others in regards to albino olives breeding vigor, also people still have trouble with normals.

Are the albinos becoming whiter and whiter each generation?

Rick

Rogue5861,-
Albino olives hatch a cinnamon sort of colour, then turn yellow after a shed or two. At around 2-4 years they turn white as a rule.
There are alot of albino olives that are same blood line as mine out there so it puzzles me to say the least.
I must admit though I keep and breed all my animals a bit different to most people, especially olives. Maybe this has something to do with it. Who knows?.

this is my spotted girl looking realy big hopfully not much longer

Attachments

• 20130930_195543.jpg
    20130930_195543.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 76
Give them a nest box but they do what they want

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380630115348.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380630115348.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 72
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380630142733.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380630142733.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 71
Wenlock river cape York girl gave me 11 Fertile eggs 0 Slugs weighing them together 515g

8-4pm 2 Oct 2013 (8).JPG11 F 0 IF.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

this girl starting flipping this morning she's got 2 weeks to go.
DSCF8426.JPG

menaveza.jpg

Baby bumps.
About 2 weeks to go

Aaron

can everyone with egg photos of this season please put them in the eggs and hatchlings 2013-2014 thread please :) pic's of incubation and please comment on preferred incubation methods etc. Thank you :)

can everyone with egg photos of this season please put them in the eggs and hatchlings 2013-2014 thread please :) pic's of incubation and please comment on preferred incubation methods etc. Thank you :)

Can you please put a link in? I can't find it. Well, not in under thirty seconds, and that's about all the botheredness I've got =)

This was a few days ago taken around day 32. Some may have seen these already in my thread "guess how many eggs are in this bhp"
are9yvah.jpg
veby2utu.jpg
uty9y3uz.jpg
umyrutun.jpg

She went 35 days so was pretty plump before popping out her eggs.

Aaron

both my macs prelayed on the 20th
the tri color wouldn't go near the nest box before prelay now wont leave it
she doesn't look as big as the light female but still quite big when unraveled just didn't want to upset her
so left her alone.

Attachments

• 20131024_084739.jpg
    20131024_084739.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 20131024_084833.jpg
    20131024_084833.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back