Phobias

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I do :D I love Doctor Who ^.^ My Bredli is going to live inside the Tardis :twisted:

haha I get it.. although still not that bad... but then I love scary/horror (unless its my phobia of course haha)

I'm petrified of cockroaches, if I see one any where I'd throw stuff at it and run away :L

I could not go to that school :shock: I would be staring at the wall all day....just incase they move
You'd hate it at my house. Moths everywhere, just those tiny ones though. I'd say there's at least five in each room

- - - Updated - - -

jellyfish, yep I hear you.
I do a fair bit of kayak fishing. About a year ago, about 2k off shore I saw movment next to me, looked in the water to see a whole heap of huge jellyfish around me!
Harmless I'm sure but it still makes my skin crawl thinking about it now!
I want some jellies as pets. I love them

- - - Updated - - -

I have a fear of people I don't know in general :/

And for the record, I jump on those drains! It's fun ^.^
so does my dad :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Some of u doll people should visit "doll island" with all these porcilen dolls and stuff hanging in the trees

ive got a bit of claustrophobia , not too bad but the first time i got really worried was when i went in to whats called the underground house in nusa lembongan Indonesia , as the name states its a house thats been dug into the ground by hand (its actually got a really cool story behind it but wont ) , its got a few support braces here and there but i freaked that it would cave in on me , only got to the first little room at the bottom of the steps and i bailed out

also jelly fish , i wont go near them since the day i went surfing at an offshore reef ( also in indo ) jumped off the boat and started to paddle over to the break when i started to feel what felt like all these electric shocks going through my body
thats when i noticed all the little pinky purple jellyfish no bigger than a pingpong ball and there was literally thousands of them
turned around and the boat was already on its way back in , so i had a very painful paddle through at least 500m of them possibly more

so if your ever surfing in indo , beware of the swarms of little pinky purple jelly fish , they pack a punch

Dying from some protracted, drawn-out illness. Just shoot me in the head haha

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I have a phobia of buffalo, fine with cows but buffalo are just terrifying.

And toads.

Cockroaches and huntsman spiders. I'm mainly terrified that they'll crawl into my ears or nose. Something being behind me all the time. I have to keep looking over my shoulders constantly but not in mirrors because I don't really wanna know whats behind me.

I have issues (;

Moths are horrifying, evil little creatures that I could definitely live happily without ever seeing again!

My real phobia though is being murdered. And I know nobody would really like to be murdered, that's a given, but I have a genuine (some would say irrational) fear that is with me every day. I even have extensive plans in place to dictate my actions should I ever be confronted with a murderous intruder/attacker in different situations!
I blame my mother letting me watch the crime channel a lot when I was younger. And the movie Copycat which I saw when I was about 7 or 8 :/

i have had a fear of ants since i was about 5, its not a huge fear but when i was 5 i was swarmed by them

Pelicans!!! Also cockroaches, heights and drowning.

Not really a fear, but how I felt when I was sexually assaulted at school... Never want to feel that again!

I have an irrational fear of clowns or people dressed up in costumes, like those Santa Claus photo ops in the shopping centres come Christmas time. I make every effort to avoid them whenever they even look (or turn their head) my way! It's not as severe as a phobia, but it's a fear that does seem a little bit odd, to my family at least.

Nosocomephobia, a fear of hospitals. This phobia manifested from my time in hospital as a young teenager. I don't really want to elaborate why, other than to state that it was quite a traumatic experience for me, and my family. I do try my best to avoid going to hospitals, even if it's to monitor my health. :?

i have had a fear of ants since i was about 5, its not a huge fear but when i was 5 i was swarmed by them

Ahh you're bringing up traumatic memories of standing on a bull ant nest in things when I was very young and having to be carried back to the house and hosed off!! Ants do suck!

Not really a fear, but how I felt when I was sexually assaulted at school... Never want to feel that again!

This one is horrible :( wish there was no reason for anyone to fear this. Sorry you have to oxo

Ahh you're bringing up traumatic memories of standing on a bull ant nest in things when I was very young and having to be carried back to the house and hosed off!! Ants do suck!

Ugh! I can't imagine how scary that would be! If I stood on a bull ants nest I would cry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back